I am not new here but it's telling me to do one of these!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by icephoenix, Jan 3, 2013.

1. icephoenix

icephoenix Regular Member

Well like it says above I am not new here but it is asking me to do one of the introduction thread things so here I is.... it just so happens I was updating a profile for another site so I am going to copy and paste because I am totally lazy!!! Sue me!!!

I love talking a lot and being on the computer. I many hobbies now... scrapbooking, knitting/crocheting and making jewelry. I will be getting into perbler beads and polymer clay soon thanks to a friend at the job. I love reading books/mangas and listening to music. I write poetry... not as often as I would like but when I am in the mood I do it quite often. I am a very blunt person. I usually just say things sometimes without thinking. It tends to get me in trouble. lmfao!! I'm pretty much an open-minded person. I like going places and trying new things. I'll try anything once. I'm shy at first and when I get to know a person I'm open up more. I'm what I would like to call a late bloomer. So I think I have some catching up to do.

My favorite book has always been this one book I read back when I was smaller called "The Farest-Away Mountain" I don't know why it just has been. Since then though I have enjoyed the vampire chronicles by Anne Rice, the Harry Potter Books, Maximum Ride by James Patterson, All types of manga (Bleach, Naruto, Gantz, Akira, Fruits Basket, Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles, Honey and Clovers, The Gentleman Alliance Cross, Wild Ones, The Lizard Prince and many many more.), Stephen King, Clive Barker and others.
    I got a Literati for christmas '09 and it is amazing. It came with a few free books and mostly are classics. I have like 7 borrowed books out from the library but when I am done with those I will start with the e-books. I have read over 240 books/mangas since summer '09. My Favorites of these are The Demonata Series by Darren Shan, The Last Apprentice Series by Joseph Delaney, The Last Olympian Series by Rick Riordan, Brillant Blue (that is Yaoi) and to many others to name.
    My favorite movies are Legend and Labyrinth but I love all types of movies. Some of the ones I like are Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, The Rundown, A Christmas Story, The Lord of the Rings trilogy,Matrix trilogy, Blade trilogy, Transformers, Ironman, all Tom Hanks movies, some Will Smith movies, Crows Zero, A Girl With A Dragon Tattoo, Inital D, Alice In Wonderland (2009 version), Airbender, Avatar, A-Team, Star Trek, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Raging Phoenix and other movies I can't think about now.
    My favorite music is punk, and alternative. I do love all types of music because my three favorite songs in the whole world are "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" by: The Righteous Brothers, "Fur Elise" by Beethoven, and "Mudshovel" by: Staind. Other songs I like "Now We Are Free" by Enya, "Cage" by Dir En Grey, "In My Head" by Brian Joo.
    If you haven't noticed the last two songs are not in English. I have really been over taken by J Pop, J Rock and K Pop, T Pop/Rock and Anime Music. Some bands and singers I love are Brian Joo, The Street Beats (I know them only because I saw a great movie called Crows Zero), Big Bang, SHINee, 2AM, 2PM, Scandal, Utada Hikaru, Shiro Sagisu, Kotani Kinya], Jay Chou, Bi Rain, Wonder Girls, Gackt, Dir En Grey, An Cafe, 2NE1, Chemistry, Home Made Kazoku, Toshiro Masuda, Yuki Kajiura, Yui Makino, Beat Crusaders, 403 Forbiddena, Symbol, FLOW, Se7en, SNSD, B2ST and other music I haven't discovered yet.
    My favorite foods are definitely Ramen and BBQ Ribs. Oh and I love Butter Pecan Ice cream and my favorite drink is Sprite.

So that is the whole thing!! Yes I know it is a lot but that is me... Just alot!! lmfao!! have fun if you read this "YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!" :D:love:and if not I totally understand. It is too long for most.:eek: :dead:lmfao!!

Monster and Brandon like this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Thanks for the intro @icephoenix
    I'm glad you made it over from the General Forums merge, you're awesome! :thumbsup:

icephoenix likes this.
  3. Monster

Monster Admin Talk Staff

icephoenix and Brandon like this.
  4. Artixion

Artixion Regular Member

This is quite a detailed intro there @icephoenix, enjoy your stay at AdminTalk!

icephoenix likes this.
  5. Miner

Miner Forum Theme designer

Welcome!:D

icephoenix likes this.
  6. Cerberus

Cerberus Admin Talk Staff

Oh no SHES BACK!!! LOL .. Good to see you back around hun... Hope you stick around

7. icephoenix

Whatever!!! Chu lubs me!! I missed you all!!!

Brandon likes this.
  8. icephoenix

Yeah like I said I had just finished doing that for another site so I just copy and paste!! :)

9. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

icephoenix likes this.
  10. icephoenix

Thank you cpvr.

11. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

You're welcome. How's life doing for you?

12. icephoenix

I am actually doing okay for now. I have been a little down in the dumps a little but I am getting better. I cant wait for February to come so I can go to the Lunar New Year festival in Chinatown. How have you been?

13. carntheroos4eva

carntheroos4eva Regular Member

Brandon likes this.
  14. icephoenix

Thankies Carntheroos4eva.

Brandon likes this.
  15. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

I've been doing good. Just moved into my new apartment not too long ago. It feels great to have my own place and own rules, haha!

icephoenix, Brandon and Dan Hutter like this.
  16. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

^Congrats bro! I hope to be doing the same soon.

Brandon likes this.
  17. icephoenix

why is everybody moving??? I decided to move fall of 2014. It is weird for me because I feel like I am ready but at the same time I have not prepared to move.

18. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon

images.jpg

icephoenix likes this.
  19. andyred

andyred Regular Member

Hello there! :-)

Lol I love your intro thread, full of personality and I think you've brightened up the whole forum with it!

Welcome on board ;-)

20. icephoenix

Thankies Andy!! I feel like the brightest crayon in the box after that comment.. lmfao!!!

andyred and Brandon like this.