How much money do you have into your forum?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by Soulwatcher, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Regular Member

If you count the forum software the plugins for the blog and graphics I have $300 into my forum. But I still need to buy more plugins for the blog a new skin and graphics for the forum and a digital camera for the blog. That's going to be at least another $350+. How much money do you have into your forum?

Greg

2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    I don't really know how much I've put into the sites I own. I do buy branding free on most styles I buy and if they have the option to buy it for unlimited domains I buy that too.

I plan to get a custom design done for Admin Talk in the future. I am waiting to see what happens in the software world first. I don't want to invest in a skin now to only have to spend more later.

3. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Regular Member

That's what I want to do for my forum is by a brand free skin and if I ever get the money Ill buy it for Xenforo too.

P.S. I just bought a camera for my blog. I got a Cyber Shot 830 with 8x zoom. It should be more then enough for blog pictures.

Greg

AWS likes this.