How do

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

How do folks,

Not sure what this website or forum is all about, just noticed someone had posted a message on my shoutbox which had an email leading back here so I thought I would check it out.

Anywho, chat to you people later.

Kind Regards,

2. bozodog

bozodog Regular Member

Well, hello and welcome, Enigmatic. We are all just a chatty bunch here. Please stay awhile next time you stop in.

3. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Welcome, Enigmatic, we're just a friendly forum. We like to get together and chat and talk about things that interest us.

Glad to see that you joined us and I do hope you will make yourself at home.

:welcomeba to the group. Liz

4. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

:welcome: Enigmatic! I see you're from Edinburgh...we have another Scot from Orkney here too. Hope you find this a nice and friendly place you'll want to come visit every day! Carol

5. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Oh, and Enigmatic, please feel free to put the name and if you have one, a link to your web site in your signature. I do NOT mind a bit. I encourage it since it gets the word out and doesn't hurt my core base :) Liz

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome, Enigmatic to one of the nicest places on the web!! Hope to hear more from you.

AnotherLiz

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Cheers folks !

I`ll take a gander around the forums and see whats going on and participate in the conversations when I get time.

Chat to you folks later.

Kind Regards,

8. Guest

Guest Guest