Hosting for mass video upload

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Gopronat, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Gopronat

Gopronat Regular Member

Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server ?
    what can you recommend me to do, guys?
    Any info on QHoster.com hosting?

2. Hostingsource

Hostingsource Regular Member

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

3. Diaz

Diaz Regular Member

KVChosting.net and luxhosting.lu plans are good enough to sign up with.
    The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

4. Krasko

Krasko Regular Member

Accounts from legionbox.com and brixly.uk are full-featured and low cost.
    Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

5. Julian

Julian Regular Member

Try accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!