Host Hunters

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Allan, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Allan

Allan It's All Good

ahost_hunters.com_styles_xendisconnect_xenforo_logo.png
    Host Hunters is a new forum all about hosting. Where hosting companies can advertise and members can review them. We also have some great places to discuss hosting from hardware used to the panels used to run them. If you run a host this is another great place to advertise your companies. We are very new and still under construction a little. But we would love to see you there.

Big al likes this.
  2. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Nice site and there is a real need for somewhere to be able to check on the various hosts. Well done. :)

Allan likes this.
  3. maksim

maksim Regular Member

NICE... VB5 theme for Xenforo. =P

VB5 style is quite nice.

Allan likes this.
  4. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Thank you both very much. Wish I could take credit for this theme but I can't ;)

5. andyred

andyred Regular Member

Hiya,
    Great site and niche to get in to!
    I've actually been looking around the web for reviews and help on which provider to choose for a VPS hosting account, there's so many different options out there and each company seems to have different options and features that are separate to Addon or come with it in a package - it's pretty mayhem lol!

Ill take a look to see if you mention anything on yor site, but off the top of your head is there any you can recommend?

Thanks!

6. Russ

Russ Regular Member

Nice topic :), would be cool to see the Showcase be used on something like this, would be perfect actually.

Also I'm glad to see my style put to good use :D

7. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Thank you for the great style, and was thinking about the showcase but funding is an issue ;)

8. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Host-Hunters is looking for you. Yes you!! The person looking for a host and you with the hosting company. We are always looking to add hosts to our free directory for members looking for a host. Whether it's shared, VPS or Dedicated hosting. Help us grow into a great community of providers.

9. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Just wanted to post a little update tonight and say hello to everyone. Host-Hunters is a great to place to advertise your site for free. Check out the great deal GeekGhost has posted on reseller account. It's a great way to start you own hosting company.

10. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We have some great discussions going on like Customer Service and many more. You can also get to advertise your hosting site for free with no minimum posts required. You can never have enough advertising.

11. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Just wanted to post a little update about the forum. We have upgraded to the xenforo 1.2 the other day and so far it's great. We also have our friends at WebHostingBuzz is holding a great special to all Host-hunters friends and members. You can view the offer Here. Check it out for an unbelievable offer. In the mean time stop over at http://www.host-hunters.com and see the other great offers we have for you.

Brandon likes this.
  12. Allan

Allan It's All Good

It's been awhile since I posted an update, so here I am. Host-Hunters is still looking for web hosts to register and and advertise for free. Yep for free, no minimum post required to add your hosting to the forum and the directory. I would like to share our latest host.Holder Host, do try and check them out. You will love the pricing and much more. We also have alot of great discussion going on that I know you will find interesting.

13. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Happy Sunday all, hope you are having a great weekend,
    Host-Hunters was designed for a place hosting companies could post for free about there hosting. Another great place to advertise and get your name out there. We also had in mind a great place members and guests can go to find a hosting. Whether it's shared, vps, dedicated or even free. We also have great discussion going on about billing software and forum software.
    Make sure you stop in and check out the latest host to share their hosting. IHost4You, host some great prices and packages I think alot will love.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Allan
    http://www.host-hunters.com

14. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Host-Hunters is still looking for hosts that want to advertise there hosting for free. All you need to do is join and then you are on your way. You can add your site into the advertising section as well as to the directory for free. No post counts required. Our goal is make Host-Hunters the go to place for people that want to get hosting.

15. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Host-Hunters has went some changes as of recent. We are no longer forum and have converted into a full web hosting directory. We are asking all hosts to please take out a little time and add you service to the directory. You my add your services to any category that you offer. So in short multiple listing are allowed and encouraged. We want Host-Hunters to be a place that people think of when looking for quality hosts.

16. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We are still looking and needing hosting providers to add the services to the new directory. This is a great chance to get free advertising to attract more clients. We are asking for your to take a couple of minutes out and add your hosting services.

17. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Host Hunters is offers free advertising though our directory for all hosting providers. There are no strings attached or hidden fees. All you have to do is post and you are done. It's that easy, any free advertising is great.

18. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Good day to all, I hope you have a great day. When you get the time stop into www.host-hunters.com and check out all the great discussions we have on the forum. If you are looking for a host or looking to advertise your hosting service, Host-Hunters is perfect for you.

19. Allan

Allan It's All Good

All of us here at Host-Hunters would like to wish you a Happy New year.
    We are starting to pick up more hosting providers to better help guests and members when looking for a host. We are always looking for more providers to advertise their hosting service to help build a bigger selection for them. We are inviting all hosting providers to come and advertise their services for free and also add your service to our directory. All this and we have some great discussion going on in the forum as well.

Hope to see you there.
    Allan

20. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Host-Hunters has added a couple more hosting providers to our directory, stop in and check them out. You are bound to find great hosts with awesome deals.

forumside likes this.