Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello all,

My name is Lisa. I found this site via the Now-n-Then forums---angelicGrace :) I'm not new to the world of forums. I love forums and I am a moderator at several of them :)

I'm 34, from Ohio, I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful 5 year old girl. I love to work on graphics and I'm still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up :meparto:

This looks like a lovely place and I'm glad to be here.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome SL! I'm glad you made it over. You'lll love it here!

Just in case you don't remember my introduction.... ;)

I'm a 22 year old female from Maryland. Not yet married, living with parents, and just started my career in August. :)

3. Michelle

Michelle Regular Member

Welcome to a very friendly, relaxing forum. :)
    I have 2 little girls, one is nearly 2, and one is nearly 7.
    Hope to see you around....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey there, Lisa.

We seem to be following each other around. Guess we'll be talking everywhere. Enjoy!

5. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

:welcol Lisa, glad you joined us and as you can see, it's a very friendly forum around here. We like to welcome people. My dd is engaged. I don't have a little one anymore.

I'm playing in graphics too, PSP9 actually and have a subforum here for my tiles and wallpapers. I just added a portal to give everyone a photo album as well.

I do hope you enjoy it here. Liz

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Lisa. I see another managed to wander over.

I'll have to tell Dawn her updating the links worked ever so nicely for MSL. :)

7. bozodog

bozodog Regular Member

:welcome:
    I'm a real friendly gal, but right now I wanna kill something!(just quit smoking) Just don't bother with me for a while.... and enjoy all the "real" friendly folks around here.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Lisa. Glad to see you came this way, this is where I met Christina!!! Anyways you know I'm Leah and I've got a 4 1/2 month old named Nikkol, Nikki for short. Hope to see ya around, we all tend to babble over here.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Lisa and welcome! I'm envious--I'm an "old fashioned pencil and paper artist", not techy enough to conquer graphics, but I sure love to look at the beauties people make (my signature was made by tictoc at Besttechie's, not me...) Hope to hear a lot more from you. Bozodog's a sweetheart, really she is, and she's been doing fantastic with the smokeout :)

AnotherLiz

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Liz--my tools of the trade are Paint Shop Pro also :) I have PSP 8 and PSP X. I'll go check out your work.

11. DaveMo

DaveMo Regular Member

Hi Lisa, welcome to MSL. It's a really enjoyable place! And I'm the one that always seems to come in late. LoL!

I've got two sons, but the neither started little and neither stayed that way. One has flown the nest, and we're trying to figure out how to help the other one fly! :icon_smil

Dave :D

12. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Welcome Lisa...I have an 18 yo daughter in college now. Not a baby anymore. :-(

Carol