Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I forgot to make an introduction thread, so here goes!

My name is Chris I'm 16 and live in Maine.

Some of my interests are cars, computers, games, family, and alot of other things. This seems like a very nice layed back forum!

Just thought I would introduce myself. :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Chris! Glad you could join us! :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Chris and welcome! Maine? Another one farther north than me! Ok, when I scream about the snow and the cold, feel free to tell me to shut up :laugh:

I've been trying to figure out your great screename--so far I decoded "tunedgtr" as "tuned guitar", or am I wayyy off?? (I'm off a lot!) What does it mean?

AnotherLiz

4. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Welcome, Chris! Maine is way up there, that's for sure...Are you way up north Maine or towards the south? I'm from New Jersey, so always nice to hear from another Yank! lol

Carol

5. Guest

Guest Guest

My name, nismo-tuned-gtr. Nismo = Nissan Motorsports, gtr as in Skyline GTR(dream car). So thats a Nissan Motorsports tuned Skyline GTR.
    :D

I am from southern Maine, Portland area to be exact. It get's fairly cold up here but it still get's hot.

Thanks for the welcome!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

:laugh: Yup, I was wayyyy off, wasn't I? :laugh:
    Neat screename

AnotherLiz

7. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Hi Chris and welcome, you slipped in after I left my house. Thank goodness for hotels with internet access. Glad you joined us. I won't be around much this next week so I hope you don't feel ignored but I'm off househunting.

Anyway, welcome to the group, Liz

.​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  8. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

That IS a great screenname! lol We just got our daughter a brand new Nissan Sentra. She loves it.

Carol