Greetings Y'all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, May 20, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Greetings Folks! Hiya Liz! It's me, George Elting! :)

2. southernlady

southernlady Regular Member

Hi George, glad you joined us...hope you find something of interest here. We have plenty of boards and some guys who do hang around. Liz

3. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Welcome, George! Let us know a bit about yourself. You can read about me in my intro post. Carol

4. DaveMo

DaveMo Regular Member

Hi & Welcome, George!

Dave :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

DMo224 and I will back you up.. :thumbsup:

rstones12

Welcome...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi there and welcome, you seem to know everyone, that means I'm a stranger...Dereck :cry2:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic in 1998 with a BG of 670... my last A1c was under 6.0... I'm married with an 18 year old son and a nearly 14 year old daughter. We live in Burien, Washington (just south of Seattle) and have for many years. I'm a computer nut and even used to run my own BBS years ago. I've done many things in my life and have enjoyed meeting all the wonderful folks on the internet... I hope to get to know the folks here better too! :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Big And Bold :d Welcome George :p

9. Reddie

Reddie Regular Member

Somehow I missed your intro, George...I'm guessing you have your diabetes under control, like Liz has. Some day I hope to visit Washington state. I have several friends who live out there and I love when they describe different places there. I love to make new friends too, and via the Internet is the best! Carol