forums for websites

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by cyid, Feb 25, 2001.

1. cyid

cyid Regular Member

im not sure if you do this or not.. i been looking around and i havent found anything yet.. but.. do you or could you (as a suggestion) host forums/boards for websites? kinda like ezboards or whatever. basiclly.. i am gonna be adding one to my site and i figure since i like this msg board better then any other ones i have been to, i would see if you have that option or will be sometime soon. .

------------------
    cyid
    The Void

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  2. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Heya,

Hmm, I haven't really thought much about hosting them here. Probably an option via another copy of the software or something, wouldn't want them as part of the main list. Something to think about in the future sometime, but way too much on my plate right now.

I do believe their are hosting options for those who do not want to purchase the software at the URL below.
    http://www.ubbdev.com/services/forumhosting.shtm

They provide this service I believe. When contacting them, please be sure to tell them where you heard about it? Thanks.

------------------
    "I'd like an order of fries, a quarter pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, would you go out with me please? I am in love with a McDonald's Girl, she has a smile of innocence so tender and warm, she is an angel in a polyester uniform."

3. cyid

cyid Regular Member

i will, thanks