WTS ForumHour.com and Assets

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by pandaa, Dec 8, 2012.

1. pandaa

pandaa Regular Member

Hello there,

As much as I regret to say this, I'm listing Forum Hour for sale. I've had a great run with it, but I feel as though it's time to focus on other things (like my schoolwork, which is currently lagging behind).

What You Are Getting:
    • A database with over 26,000 posts, 3,000 threads, and 250+ real users.
    • ForumHour.com, .net, .org, and .info are all included. .info is currently being used to serve the images, some JavaScript, and CSS. All domains are registered via Namecheap.
    • This comes with two themes. Our current theme, 1Point6, has been tweaked around a little bit to be more user friendly. It's also going to come with an Audentio theme, Sky, which we're in the process of customizing. It won't be any huge changes, just some new icons, a logo, and CSS gradients and such.
    • Our dedicated staff teams. We currently have two members on the Moderation Team, two on the Design Team, two on the Review Team, and two admins. Whether or not you choose to keep any of these staff members on the staff team is entirely up to you.
    • Access to the Forum Hour Twitter account, which currently has around 370 tweets, and around 160 followers. You'll also get access to the Facebook account, which isn't very active, unfortunately.
    • Access to the ForumHour.com and ForumHour.info hosting accounts. The .com is hosted with Hawk Host, and is paid up until the middle of February. The .info is hosted with Believe Hosting on a custom plan.
    • Access to the ForumHour.com CloudFlare account, which is already set up and fined tuned to maximize speed.
    • Access to the Forum Hour PublicityClerks account, which has a small balance of $7.50 in it.
    • All promotional banners and rights to use them. (they're all hosted on the server anyway)
    Statistics:

Here's a screenshot from the last full month from Google Analytics.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/46959923/stats.png

What I'm Looking For:

I'm only looking for serious offers. Please don't offer FP cash, I will only take USD over PayPal. There is no bin price for now, but one may be established later.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to working with any potential buyers. :)

Current Bid: $65

Brandon likes this.
  2. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

I'm interested. My bid: $70.

Oh, it's namecheap! :)

3. Marc

Marc Checkmate - Game Over

$70 isn't going to cut it. The highest bid at the moment is $250.
    Source: ForumPromotion.net, ;)

I think I'm dropping out of the auction since it's not the type of forum that I'm looking for.

Brandon likes this.