DragonTech Forum - IT/Gadget Support Forum

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by DragonTech Forum, Jun 2, 2015.

1. DragonTech Forum

DragonTech Forum IT Support Forum

First Name:
    Jonney Corner
    Hello all,

Loving these forums, really good forum support here, i will be here a lot i think!

Anyways....

Myself and a friend who are working within the IT industry have decided to set up a forum community using SMF, i have just finished finalising all the website over but it is now all complete and ready to get going with members.
    The concept of our forum is to give our users accurate IT Support whenever they need it from their windows machine, to their mac or even to their android smartphone.

This forum was set up so users can all learn from eachother by contributing to the idea or giving the resolution!

The forum also has a review section where we we will put posts up of the latest computers/games and other tech and what we think of it with videos and write ups!

the forum is - http://www.DragonTech-Forum.com . Select the Forum and on right hand menu pane.

Please feel free to register with us.

We will be looking forward to meeting you all!

Many thanks

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. DragonTech Forum

First Name:
    Jonney Corner
    *BUMP*

We now have tapatalk enabled and a number of reviews and posts!
    Join us now for free - www.dragontech-forum.com

[​IMG]

3. DragonTech Forum

First Name:
    Jonney Corner
    We now have our main review section set up and comments and forum threads created on a daily basis.

We are giving away free advanced membership to new members who register! This allows you to have unlimited storage on your account so you can upload all your media to our website free of charge!

pop down to our forums today, we will not let you down! - http://forum.dragontech-forum.com