Big promotion/webmaster board"CF"is looking for a new Owner.

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by master412160, Jun 24, 2010.

1. master412160

master412160 Regular Member

Hello everyone,

as you can see in the title I want to sell a forum I own. I am master412160 the owner @ CF - http://www.community-forums.net

Preface
    Because of personal reasons I cannot continue to lead and manage the site but I loved and still love working there and building the place up. And I am proud to have worked with the people on there and seen the site grow and become what you see now if you visit the site. So now I am searching for someone to take over CF and improve it, add things to it, keep it going, etc ...

Site details:
    CF was made in January and opened the board in February this year, we are now 5 months old. If you buy CF you will also buy our good going topsite: http://www.community-forums.net/ats Our site has been expanding and improving alot, the latest big changes are:
    1. The Subway special package, come and check it out!
    2. The package service is out!
    3. At last 4 new interesting services @ CF.
    As you can see we don't fix, add everything from the moment the site is on but we do it over time. Now if you are interested in becoming the new owner of CF you get the following:
    1. cPanel password and you can change it because the cPanel is yours then if you don't want me or a other admin to have access to it.
    2. get the domain name, and have complete control over it.
    3. admin with full access with the username you registered on CF
    4. anything else I have as owner you have ....

You won't become owner if you are going to do the following:

1. Remove all staff members from the team the moment you are the new owner. You have the right to remove anyone if he/she doesn't do or cannot do what you ask but give them a chance to adept to your work way.
    2. Make a major change on Cf like removing the subway. As owner you need to keep CF kind of the same like it is for what we stand.
    3. Place ad's on the site, no where you may do that! If you want to make some money you can use the topsite to place ad's on. (In the ACP on the topsite there there is a option to place ads without making a edit. You can of course do it via edit also.)
    4. Use CF for your own site by mass e-mail or any other means. And milk CF in anyway is not acceptable.
    5. Any other reason that is close to changing how CF works. You are free to make a big change if it is positive for the site of course. And its also your call to hire or fire people any time.
    Price: If you got some previous skills in managing a community you know that this site has a good foundation and with a bit of work can become pretty active. The forum and topsite you can bid for with $ or €. I won't accept a sum lower then $50.

To become owner please us the following template to apply:

1. Why do you think you should be the new owner of CF?
    Answer:
    2. Boards you manage or are staff on?: (username there ?)
    3. Age:
    4. Type of staff member ? How do you handle problems with members, how do you interact with them ?
    Answer:
    5. Will you make more investments in CF like switching to an other host ? Or renew the domain when the time comes ?
    Answer:
    6. Will you try to keep CF the same as it is now ? How it is used ?
    Answer:
    7. Do you want to work with me (master412160 and the other staff members ? (in other words you are the new owner and say what we do or listen to our advice, do you want to keep working with us, or hire new people ? (you may fire us all once again if we cannot do what you ask.)
    Answer:
    8. Do you got much time do spent in this new project you are going to buy ?
    Answer:
    9. Do you got skills of grapics, php, coding, javascript, HTML ?:
    Answer:
    10. Ever been admin on a phpBB board?:
    Answer:
    That you can sent to me via PM on this board or e-mail: [email protected]. I can of course ask you something more to when I reply to your PM or e-mail.

Last information:

Currently there are 3 people who are the founders of CF, I started it but the other 2 have helped alot!
    master412160,macster,fords8
    I would ask of you if we could keep the custom rank of "Founder" This means we need no admin access at all! But it just show to the members we 3 where the guy's who build the site.
    Also you might want you to know we got more then one style. We got 4 style's that can be used at any time with all mods installed on it. Only some edits need to be done to it for that you need HTML.

Regards Matt,
    CF-founder

2. Blubble

Blubble Novice

First Name:
    Chris
    I'm declaring an interest and contacting the OP via PM.

3. MordyT

MordyT Grand Master

First Name:
    Mordy
    Wish I could reach the site.

Can you post some stats, I am sorta interested...

4. master412160

Total posts 5945 • Total topics 842 • Total members 242 • Our newest member dreamwaves

I hope that helps.

regards

5. MordyT

MordyT Grand Master

First Name:
    Mordy
    Any idea why I can't seem to reach the site?

Sent from my HTC EvO 4G

6. master412160

I don't know man, you are not the first person to say that, alot have problem viewing the site. That is why chaning host is something we are planning to do soon now.

I can take a screenshot if you wich ?

7. MordyT

MordyT Grand Master

First Name:
    Mordy
    A screenshot would be nice, but I can't get involved with a site i can't see...
    Sent from my HTC EvO 4G

8. Abomination

Abomination Zealot

I've seen many discussions of sites that are problematic to get to. Sometimes it is the name servers not being set up correctly.

9. master412160

delete topic plz