Another website has moved from VB to XF.

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by Big al, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Big al

Big al Regular Member

pixelek likes this.
  2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Congrats on the change. I just bought a forum today and I'm in process of converting it.

3. pixelek

pixelek Regular Member

congrats on this move. This was definitely good move and well-thought one :)
    @AWS: which forum did you buy?

Big al likes this.
  4. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

5. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    It works for me.

6. Big al

Big al Regular Member

It is up and running now. We had no problem with Xenforo.

We had a convicted scammer and sex pervert send in many fraudulent DMCA take down complaints on an Image we had permission to use from the owner. He also committed Perjury by giving a false address.

The host "webhostinghub" Believed him and despite us proving to them the complaints were invalid they kept us suspended.

Needless to say we are not with webhostinghub anymore.

When we expose so many scammers and affect their income, some will do crazy things to try to stop us. They may slow us down a little but will not stop us.

7. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

Will keep that in mind about webhostinghub, they get good reviews otherwise. I don't suppose you have anything to do with antifraudint.net or antifraudintl.com

8. Big al

Big al Regular Member

Thank you for your reply. I would like to know how many of the great reviews by these organizations were posted by themselves. Quite a few of the review sites act as agents and get a commission from the hosting sites for getting people to join. Most of these will not allow any negative reviews about any site they get commissions from to be posted, so their impartiality is non existent.

No we have nothing to do with the dot net or dot com versions of antifraudinternational.
    As I mentioned earlier, some of the scammers who we have exposed and whose scam websites we have closed down do get upset at us and have mounted a smear campaign against us.

The main self confessed hacker, and cashbaiter who is leading this campaign and calls 419eater his home website is Chandra Sekhar Sathyadas .

He has admitted that he has mental issues as well. His main MO is to copy and post altered posts by myself and others to make the original poster look bad.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  9. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

You could be right about the reviews its not easy to tell who is doing them. Hope your new hosting works.

10. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

I forgot to say Big Al that you seem to be doing very good service with your site. It could help many people I think. I looked into this person tje self confessed hacker, he seems quite mad. His twitter is rather sick https://twitter.com/csathyadas Who would write things like this? Why? It suggests some definite instability. Sorry you must deal with that..

11. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

Big Al was doing good work at his forum http://www.antifraudintl.com/ but now it looks like it links to a different place and the button at the bottom links to this image that I dont really get.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
  12. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    I thought Big Al's site was http://www.antifraudintl.org/. As much as Joe and Big Al fought with each other I doubt he would link to Joe's forum.

13. Big al

Big al Regular Member

AWS you are correct, our website that seems to upset so many scammers that they continue to smear us is http://antifraudintl.org/

We have NO connection to the dot net or dot com impersonations. As we have closed down so many of the scammers websites they are doing their best to smear us and myself.
    They think this will stop us but it only encourages us to do more in fighting the low life scammers and those who support them.

The image that some seem keen on posting was stolen from my PC by the use of a keylogger. One wonders how those who wish to post it got it from. It is being used without my permission.

Some people are keen to post links to the fake sites that defame us, one would question their motives. Our website fights scammer and aids their victims. There is only one reason why anyone would wish us harm and that is if they are involved in scamming themselves.

14. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

Ok I guess I remembered the url wrong, I typed .com instead of .org and I got that site. I will edit my post to remove the gif that I saw. Sorry, I will just drop it. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

15. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

Looks like I can't edit my post. Sorry. I will bow out now.