Alien Soup - Donations

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Alien, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Howdy! :D

First let me state this right up front:

This site will remain free for the foreseeable future.

No donations are required.

Okay, hopefully that was clear enough! Now, at the bottom of Soup Talk pages, you may have noticed 2 small links for donations...

One via Paypal (the button), the other via Amazon.com donations (the link beneath that). Should you wish to help us out with a small donation, we would surely appreciate it. We wouldn't dare recommend an amount, that is completely up to you should you decide to help support us.

We'll be implementing 3 special icons for contributors (bronze, silver, gold or something similiar) depending on the amount of which is donated however we will not be publically stating any details of course. Should you NEVER want an icon we can arrange that too. Just be sure to include your Soup Talk username with your donation so you can have the icons in your posts. If not, just let me know!

That's that, thanks everyone for your continued support!

More announcements to come...

2. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Thank you to those who contributed so far, we appreciate every generous dollar. :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

if i had cash

If I had cash, I would give it to youl. i luv this site/ NEwaze, when you are up an running, I can give you some traffic. Just send an email to [email protected] to remind me and I will link to you. Its gonna be all good. Laterz/billy

4. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey. :)

Thanks a bunch, perhaps I'll give you a hollar.. As always, we appreciate a good plug from users who enjoy themselves here!