47r-squad.com - A gaming community

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by IcEWoLF, Jul 13, 2013.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Regular Member

http://www.47r-squad.com
    Bring it on, I am ready for your feedback!
    Moved to XenForo few months ago and never looked back!

About the community: It's a gaming community that I've founded back in 2003, since 2003 we rebuild the website 3 times, most recently we rebuild the forums back in 2011. What this meant is that we lost nearly 50k worth of threads in the last several years to say the least.
    Everyone started from scratch and the members have been loyal because we offer premium gaming servers which makes it a really pleasant experience.

The 47 Ronin is primarily a Counter-Strike: Source & Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gaming community, but we discuss and play other games as well. This is a Casual Clan oriented community.

P.S: This is the old vBulletin site design if you care to check it out: http://47r-squad.net/ (Test site and filled with spammers :( )

Code Monkey likes this.
  2. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Regular Member

I think it looks great. Welcome to XenForo. You might want to add a mouse over effect to those social icons.

IcEWoLF likes this.
  3. thebrad

thebrad Regular Member

That is amazing the first page is not the best it can be improved i think but it still looks ok possibly get a more professional banner? i like the way you have the servers on the front page of the site, the forum looks amazing i really love the forum theme goodjob!

IcEWoLF likes this.
  4. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Regular Member

Your theme is stunning, particularly the header and navbar area which I think represents the best custom Xenforo work I've seen to date. I particularly like some of the smaller touches like the mouse over effect on the game type forum links (top/right above the navbar) and your logo is superb.

What's not to like, you have a fantastic looking site there :thumbsup:

IcEWoLF likes this.