Who here uses commission junction?

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by Brandon, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I'm just starting back up with cj.com after a 3 year break.
    I've always used it for tech ads or web based ads but looking through the list of advertisers I see a few topics I could write about or even purchase some content for high paying ads. Have you ever used commission junction and what did you sell with it?
    I understand if you don't want to name the exact product but a general idea would help?
    I'm trying to deiced if it'll be worth my time to promote a few products sort of outside my norm "web"
    I know niche sites can make money, or at least they could at one point.
    Is this still true?

Thanks for the input

2. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

Niche sites are a bitch to rank these days. Gone are the days of throwing up a dummy WP site with some verbiage to sell and throwing a link in a couple of forum sigs to rank.

Other than that I haven't used CJ in so long I damn near forgot about it.

Brandon likes this.
  3. BennyCurry

BennyCurry Regular Member

I signed up with CJ when I first got started along with tons of other affiliate networks. I tried to promote a few things here and there in the early stages, but I didn't like their payment schedule so I stopped using them. Since then they've shut down my account- I guess due to inactivity- but I was thinking about using them again because they had a lot of cool things I'd like to promote like musical instruments. Are the still net-60?