Where would you Advertise AA?

Discussion in 'Monetization Techniques' started by Nick, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Nick

Nick Regular Member

If you were running AdminAddict, where would you advertise, regardless of costs and prices?

We are ready to go full force with some advertising and marketing campaigns in order to get the word out there. We're ready to take things to the next level.

Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations. :D

2. Chris

Chris Regular Member

And, as Nick stated above, the costs and prices of such advertising services are not an object. We're willing to go full-ahead with some sort of effective plan. :)

3. GCSkye

GCSkye Novice

First Name:
    GCSkye
    http://www.adminaddict.net/forum/adminaddict-marketplace/become-evercube-sponsor-970/

Many kids at EverCube own sites of their own and would gladly join adminaddict.

*cough* - Other than that warez forum owners. They are suckers for admin forums. I've found owners of warez forums are more in touch with getting there name out there and ways they can do that. If you can get a handful of higher up warez forum owners here they will gladly tell everyone they meet.

4. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

How about Slashdot and the like? Honestly, I'm not sure if there would be a large percentage of forum admins there, but any you'd get would probably be knowledgeable.
    Slashdot FAQ - Advertising

5. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Everywhere.

In the neighborhood, television (seriously, since price is no object), Offtopic.com, PRWeb, USFreeads, Inetgiant, LinkReferral, etc, etc.

6. Nick

Nick Regular Member

I was thinking more along the lines of websites to advertise one. DigitalPoint, Sitepoint, etc. Any webmaster forums in particular that you guys would recommend?

7. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Webmaster-Talk and V7N are awesome!

8. torque

torque Regular Member

If it were I - I would organise to advertise on Australian Webmaster Forum - Powered by vBulletin yes even though its australian (like me) at least it's more webmasters and people from there can bring some great coding experience to this site!