What fashion statement are you making?

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by FashionGal, Sep 27, 2009.

1. FashionGal

FashionGal Novice

First Name:
    Oneika
    Started to resist, but it was a burning fire inside of me to start a thread like this - it's interesting knowing what others are wearing. Please don't give us too much information, such as lace bra and draws, etc, etc - we don't need to know all of that. :speechless:

I'm wearing an Aeropostale Graphic T-Shirt with a camisole, matching knee length sweat pants and a pair of white socks!

2. kev

kev Regular Member

From the feet up

Black combat boots
    tube socks
    jeans
    long jockey shorts underwear
    belt
    black tee shirt
    timex expedition watch with leather band

3. Chris

Chris Regular Member

Bare feet, a pair of Lacoste sweatpants, and a T-Shirt. :)

4. FashionGal

FashionGal Novice

First Name:
    Oneika
    I love combat boots, they will be apart of my costume for Halloween! I plan on being a futuristic gothic robot!

Chris Martin, Lacoste is amazing... but expensive. We have the Lacoste outlet in Woodbury Commons up the road. I have some Lacoste. I recently purchased a pair of sandals from Lacoste! The original price was 30 bucks, but I snatched them for just 19. Their peacoats are also nice. I love their blazers, 3/4 sleeve styles, swimwear-- I love their everything!

5. kev

kev Regular Member

I do my best to never wear brand names. As in where the logos are clearly visible. If a company wants me to wear their logo, they have to pay me.

I'am a person, not a walking bill board that gives away free advertising.

6. FashionGal

FashionGal Novice

First Name:
    Oneika
    Well if you're like me, I have to wear name brand clothes. Unless, of course, I'm being frugal and not looking to be all flashy. However, I agree. We are not walking billboards, but hey, when wearing Aeropostale, you may as well call yourself one. They make sure to include their logo/text somewhere. Hollister, Fitch, and all those others companies too.

7. Chris

Chris Regular Member

Yep, I'm a Lacoste guy. ;) Very comfortable clothing.

8. FashionGal

FashionGal Novice

First Name:
    Oneika
    For sure! However, the nylon cardigan I have is very uncomfortable. But stylish. Hehe.

9. 3Phase

3Phase Champion

See avatar to left. Included is a body-protector vest required by the national organization to run cross-country in competition. And on upper right arm is an armband with a plastic holder for doctors name & phone number and some medical information, also required. Left wrist has a special timer watch with a really large face, since it is a timed event. I have a different black helmet, cuz the one in that photo now has a split in it, never mind how that came about (but it was one more justification for wearing a helmet on a jumping horse, always.)

Actually all that is the other thing I wear, at the computer it is jeans and t-shirt, no logos, the t-shirt doesn't have much to say. That's about the only two things I do so that's the wardrobe. :D

10. FashionGal

FashionGal Novice

First Name:
    Oneika
    I was going to say, you're wearing all that, just for sitting here at the computer? :o

11. 3Phase

3Phase Champion

Not all of it! :p But sometimes coming in from the barn one just plops down at the computer for a time before changing. :D

12. FashionGal

FashionGal Novice

First Name:
    Oneika
    That makes sense. I went horse back riding a few times, mostly when I visit Rocking Horse Ranch. It's fun.

13. Ak Worm

Ak Worm Grand Master

First Name:
    Corey
    Socks, slippers, pants, T-Shirt.

14. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

Tomorrow I'm heading to a Banana Republic factory outlet in hopes of finding a blazer in my size. (I bought an XXS blouse from them but it was a little too large; I'm hoping I'll have better luck with outerwear.)

15. Chani

Chani Grand Master

First Name:
    Chani
    :eek:

You're close!

We're in South St Paul just around the bend on 494 near 61!

EDIT: Oops...Just realized from your other thread that you're NOT in Minnesota. :o

16. Chani

Chani Grand Master

First Name:
    Chani
    Oh, yeah...

sneakers, jeans, and a red District Threads ladies ringer t-shirt.

And a light pink ballcap. :)

Normally I don't do fashion brands. And I have usually decorated the tee I'm wearing myself.

But just wait 'til I get this high-end rhinestone apparel division started! :D

17. paulh

paulh Novice

Ambre Solaire Factor 2 traditional tanning oil

(with acknowledgements to M. Monroe )

18. FashionGal

FashionGal Novice

First Name:
    Oneika
    Banana Republic is another expensive brand, and I don't have much myself. I have one graphic t-shirt and that's it!

:lol:

I cracked up - I was like ":shrug:."

At any rate, this morning I have on my moon and clouds pajama bottoms, with the matching shirt.

19. Michael

Michael Regular Member

A no brand black top and no brand blue trousers.

20. Wayne Luke

Wayne Luke Regular Member

I wear jeans and tshirts with sneakers and a cowboy hat when outside the house. Inside the house, I wear pajama pants and tshirts with no shoes. Rarely wear anything else. Though thinking of getting a pair of cowboy boots to wear when I go out.

Don't really care about brands. My jeans are usually Wrangler as they are $20.00 a pair. Haven't bought any in two years though. My t-shirts are whatever organic cotton that I can find that is affordable. Not many places make organic cotton pajama pants for men so they are whatever is available. My shoes are Reebok and cost me $30.00, five years ago. I don't wear fabrics made with petroleum like nylon, rayon or polyester.