What alternative ways to get traffic, do you know?

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by Glogori, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Glogori

Glogori Regular Member

SEO, SMO, SMM, these methods of promotion of sites I use for a long time. What alternative, also effective ways to get traffic, do you know?

I want to try now display ads + flat rate + video ads + pay per tweet networks, what can you say about this? What specific network advise?
    Is it fair, quality traffic?
    Thanks in advance!

2. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Regular Member

First Name:
    Jeroen
    Content is still king.

Zohaib Zobi and Soulwatcher like this.
  3. Glogori

Glogori Regular Member

Yes, it is clear that content should be unique, interesting, good design and good usability... Internal optimization.
    But without external optimization result is not very good.

Even I would not say that. I'm interested in others, quite effective way to get traffic, which I do not know.
    Some have advised me to try http://smartyads.com/ system. What do you think? Whether the system is good? What result can expect?

4. DriveHosting

DriveHosting Regular Member

Twitter does pretty good for me.

5. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Regular Member

I agree with borg with out content you have nothing. The more content you have in the search engine the higher your chances are for coming up under search results. And that's the kind of traffic you want anyway. You want people coming to your website looking for something. If you buy traffic for your forum there is a 99% chance they are going to bounce!

Greg

6. Glogori

Glogori Regular Member

I use Twitter only for faster indexing of pages. A little traffic getting there. I like the themed sites where i show banners, so get interested thematic traffic. Lately, I like that site, which I wrote above. Really, it's simple to configure, obtaine traffic immediately.

7. Yelsi

Yelsi Regular Member

I like it. Possible to choose on which sites to show ads and what model. It's convenient. And pleased that you can test for one day for free, if the publisher allows it, many such cases!