WebDesigners Lounge | The Ultimate WebMasters Resource

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by iTylerNAllen, Apr 5, 2011.

1. iTylerNAllen

iTylerNAllen Regular Member

WebDesigners Lounge is a new forum with the main concept of providing support for just starting website developers by more advanced web developers. However, website designing is not the only topic we are about. WDL provides support and topics for webhosting, software and hardware, and other web related topics.

WDL is a professional styled board, but we are mainly trying to build a online community of designers that can joke, mess around, and just have some fun while at the same time getting help and providing it. To help with this we have a blog system that each member can utilize. So each member can have their own, free blog from WDL. An image gallery has also been installed so you can make an online portfolio without needed webhosting or a domain.

If you are looking for more features, WDL also offers a premium membership at $10.00 per year. This will give you access to premium forums, advanced profile modifications, higher upload limited and many more features.

Thanks for reading, if you would like to take a look at our forums you can do so by clicking the following link.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  2. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Good luck, wish you the best with it. Well organized.

3. iTylerNAllen

Thank, I am glad you like it.

I am going to post the site in the review section so I can get a FULL review of the site lol. I want to know what people hate, love, want changed, etc.

Kaiser likes this.
  4. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

You are welcome to. Go for it.

5. iTylerNAllen

We have a new theme, something more professional and clean. I hope this makes navigating the site easier.

6. iTylerNAllen

Just felt like giving this a lil bump. We also have a new theme, threads, and some other backend stuff has been added. Enjoy.