Wassup!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ken1107, Oct 23, 2003.

1. ken1107

ken1107 Regular Member

Hello, my name is Ken, and I am noobaholic...... I have a problem. :hurl:

Wassup peeps, just wanted to say hi, and that I am a noobie....
    Anyway, this is my first time using or joining any forum for that matter. However I find it very interesting, to be able to share and and meet people here. I am enjoying it here as a member.
    It's always good to be able to share moments, and funny things with people. "What is a joke if no one is there to laugh at it? " :D

2. lobo

lobo Guest

:rotflmao:

Hola, Ken ... :beer:

And now you are ready to meet the Prox the Terrible ...

3. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

hey ken1107! i may begin calling you ken instead of ken1107....

welcome! this was my first forum as well, and i plan for it to be my last - you couldn't ask for more from a forum in the sense of content, appearance, people, staff, and administration

so post around and get to know us - the probe doesn't hurt *that* much if yuo just picture yourself in a happy place

4. Prox

Prox Regular Member

PROX THE TERRIBLE HAS COMEITH . . . ok now with that big bad intro, i promise Im really a nice guy, every one just tries to scare you . . . i mean come on is it my fault that its become my job to welcome you to our insanity and to issue you your first probing (speaking of which . . . please bend over and dont worry this will only hurt a lot).

Oh and this happens to be my first and only fourm as well . . . havnt felt the need to go anywhere else . . .that is untill the BGH (that Alien, he's our leader) opens his other fourms.

5. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

Welcome to soup. I hate to sound like everyone else, but this is my forum as well, although I've only been here a short time. lots of fun, many personalities.

If you are the type that leaves his computer on, try folding at home, details under computers/software, there are several threads about FAH . once you send in one packet of information to FAH, ask Alien nicely and you can get a nice nut by your name too. And it's not painful, no bending over or anything.

Here's one thread: FAH

6. dirtmonkey

dirtmonkey Regular Member

Welcome. I'm also new, and still due for my probing. *cough*

Anywhoo, yeah..check out the F@H thread. It's a great cause, and requires minimal effort. :D

7. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hiya, Ken. :)

Nice to meet ya... I hope you have a cool time here... I look forward to checking our your posts!

Let me know if you need anything, okay?