vBulletin Publishing Suite + Branding Free + Branding FREE vBSEO

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by torque, Nov 4, 2011.

1. torque

torque Regular Member

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen step right up and welcome to yet another thread of mine that babbles on for way too long.

I am here today to sell my vBulletin Account. The license attached to the account is not transferrable due to purchasing it after the new licensing agreements came into place which meant that it can only be transferred once and so I am selling my entire account.

The successful buyer will receive the account details and be able to login, change the name, address, and e-mail account so that it is there's forever.

So what comes with the account? The account has a fully paid up vBulletin Publishing Suite 4 license with Branding Free attached to it.

To try and sweeten the deal I will also give you my accounts at forumcoding, dragonbyte-technology and vbcovers which comes with some fantastic paid addons which includes a store, credits (full version) interviews, reviews, donations/subscriptions system and many more over $400 worth of paid addons will be at your finger tips - not to mention a branding free version of vBSEO.

I am not interested in selling these accounts separate it's all or nothing.

So if you are interested I am entertaining offers of $150 o.n.o - can not go lower than this as I want to join the cool websites and run to XenForo.

If you are interested please let me know, for proof of the account please pm me.

Will accept PAYPAL transfer only. However will accept a Trade of vBulletin account for Xenforo.

2. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Sounds like a hell of a deal, are you sure vb and the add-on sites are okay with this?

Can you confirm this?
    Good luck with your sale :)

3. Asia

Asia Newcomer

Hi merk_aus,

Is it still for sale?

4. MsJac

MsJac Adept

First Name:
    Jacquii
    I've just PMed you - are the licenses still available?
    Ready to purchase now!

J.