TV On the Brain

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by twhiting9275, Aug 25, 2009.

1. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Regular Member

Forum URL: TV on the Brain

Forum Name: TV on the Brain

Launch Date: May 1, 2009

Posts/Threads/Members: 911 threads, 3275 posts, 113 members,

Forum Software: vBulletin 3.8.x

Description: TV on the Brain is an entertainment discussion and news forum, focusing on television, movies and gaming, with the possibility of adding forums to the list easily enough.

Other Info/Points of Interest: I'm aware of the rather long homepage, due to forums. One proposed solution is here. I would appreciate any feedback you can give there as well.

2. David

David Regular Member

honestly, I dont think i'd change much on the site, its nice and clean and the navigation is good. I'd probably move the top 5 stats and chatbox to below the forums and perhaps a little color in between the header and footer which both look good.

some new post status icons

Other than that nice job

3. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Again, am I looking at the same theme? x.x!? Or is it my eyes? I just woke up...

Eitherway, I don't like it. Not for a site like this anyways, it would be nicer if the logo matched with the theme, but the logo has poor quality. Looks like who ever did the logo 'slapped' the colors in there or you had another theme that matched and was too lazy to re-make it, but I don't like it, just looks out of place.

The cloud on a Tv forum? Maybe a faded TV icon, you know something related, but clouds?

You also have the default vB status icons, it would be nice to see some continuity, same as the smileys[get new ones to 'enhance'] same with other default vB icons around your board.

Your postbit looks packed and unorganized[or well it can get that way for not organizing it properly]...

My opinion. :)