Thoughts on DriveHosting

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by DriveHosting, Jun 11, 2014.

1. DriveHosting

DriveHosting Regular Member

www.drivehosting.org

Its a pretty new website im working for I was offered an administration position for them as a Tech, I think it looks like a promising cloud service but with all the competition out there its tough to have competitive prices.

2. DriveHosting

Still looking for some thoughts we have just changed up some services.

3. Benzic

Benzic Regular Member

Just in case you have not noticed, the " SSL Certifications " comes in another line below the main menu in 15.6 inch monitor.

SneakyDave likes this.
  4. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Lurker

First Name:
    David
    Didn't we go through this site already?

Do you offer "SSL certifications", or "SSL certificates"?
    You don't provide any specifics on co-location (such as "where"), just some packages with a sign up button.
    You never answered if you own this hardware, and where is this datacenter located?
    You shouldn't have a knowledge base, if you don't have any articles in it.
    You've claimed in the past to have 350+ clients already in just a short 6 months. I would try to get those clients to like your facebook page (it only has 4 likes right now), and update your facebook statuses more often.
    Ask those 350+ clients write some reviews of your service.
    You claimed on TAZ that drivehosting.org was the #1 rated US based hosting solution. Who's ratings were these?

AWS likes this.
  5. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Lurker

First Name:
    David
    @DriveHosting

Did you drop the drivehosting.org site, and the-admin-solutions.com web site, and start up a new hosting site named jlphost.com?

If so, why did you start over? How hard was it to transfer your 350+ clients?

The admin site looked like it was starting to get some traffic

6. DriveHosting

No idea what your talking about man I dropped my two sites because I am in medical school I do not run a hosting company by that name.

7. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Lurker

First Name:
    David
    Support on that jlphost.com site told me that your "family" owned the company now, so I thought I'd ask you personally if it was yours.

8. DriveHosting

Not sure what your even talking about man, you must have the wrong person. Cheers on your quest at whatever your digging for.

9. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Lurker

First Name:
    David
    yeah, probably the wrong person. Not sure why they'd say you were part of the family that owned it. Doesn't matter now I guess, site and twitter handle are gone, seems to be a scammer, and banned at a lot of gaming sites, for no apparent reason.

It seems strange that the lowendtalk.com thread seems to have made the same assumption I have as to who owned that web site.

"No idea what your talking about man".. Then why are you promoting jlphost.com on your facebook page?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015