The 21St Century 2025 of The future "Forum"

Discussion in 'Web Development and Programming' started by Brandon_Keys, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Brandon_Keys

Brandon_Keys Regular Member

The 21St Century 2025 of The future "Forum"

http://www.the21stcentury2025future.freeforums.org/index.php

This online community forum is about a wide range of topics and or subjects from Science, Astronomy, New Age, Space Technology, Indigo Children Spirituality, The Athletic Sports Forum "For Sports Lover's", Computer Gaming, Video Gaming, Discussing Computer Related Issues, 2012, Unidentified Flying Objects "UFOs", NASA, Mars, Milkyway Galaxy, Space Travel, Autism/Aspergers - Syndrome, Yummy Delicious Hot Coffee & Piece of Chocolate Forum, Alternative Health & Organic Lifestyles, Pancakes Bacon & Eggs Breakfast Forum, Metaphysical to the Midnight Paranormal Radio Shows, to Networking and other forum discussions. I had developed this particular website and community forum for the wide range of the many various subject matters and or various topics and discussions related from: New Age, Space Age, Space Travel, Science & Technology, Futuristic Concepts of Space and Technology to that of the Supernatural and Paranormal to that of all Natural Organic Herbal Health in regaurds towards the 21St Century A.D. please pass this on and tell others about this forum thank you. *Updated Information* I have also added Astrophysics Science Topic Forum, Astrobiology Science Topic Forum, Past Lives "Do You Remember Your Past Life??" New Age Forum, The Alternative Sciences "Bio Cryptozoology" New Age Science Forum,. Also The "Stargate SG-1" Fan Forum, The Original 1978 Battlestar Galactica "Fan Forum", The "Star Trek Fan Forum" For Hard Core Trekkies, and the, Come Share Your Family's Story & Haritage "This Is What Makes The World Go Round".

8-) :D ;)

2. Junaid

Junaid Regular Member

Its a good forum but I suggest moving from freeforum.org to a free host instead so you do not see there ugly ad and you earn a income from your site instead of freeforum I suggest moving your forum to 000webhost but let me warn you it can be a long process but overall its a good forum