Stopped in for a visit...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guest, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Thought I'd drop by and see what all the Bashers have been up to lo these many months. Looks like everyone is happy and doing well - think I'll stick around for a while again...

2. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

It is awesome to have you back! :eusa_danc

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Good to be back! Thanks, Nova!

4. Nightwolf04

Nightwolf04 Regular Member

Nice to have you back mrsd.

I don't and am not a regular here anymore. But I saw your post and decided it would only be right to congratulate you on your return =]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, Nighty. I've missed you!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Glad to see all the long time bashers are returning, maybe its a beginning of a trend?

7. Slack with Me

Slack with Me Regular Member

Maybe it's meeeeeee!

;)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

How so?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Come on, Chris, get with the program! I refuse to believe you are that gullible. Slack is Slack ! Nothing more; nothing less! Give your head a shake ,Lad. Can you sign in as Nova? Think about it!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I am half asleep I am not running on all cylinders. Now that I think of it I understand what he means.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Not a problem. Just don't let them yank your chain!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Up until I came back I didn't notice. The problem with me is when people don't quote what I say I think they are talking about something else.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I have one thing to say - "HUH???" Did I miss something?

14. firegurl18

firegurl18 Regular Member

welcome back!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, firegurl! Nice to be back!!:eusa_danc

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Not that it is a bad trait, Chris has been known to be extremely gullible. A basher or two took it upon themselves to ridicule him for being somewhat naive. Therefore when Slack jokingly commented that he may be you
    after Chris posted
    I felt it necessary to fill him in to avoid his becoming convinced that Slack is you.

Chris isn't the only one who believes if someone said it then it must be true. Taking everything at face value and not realizing when someone is being sarcastic or just joking can be very frustrating. No one likes to feel they are the blunt of a joke.

:wave: by the way!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh - I see... I think. Guess I've just been so busy lately that I lost my sense of "Bashisms" a bit. Thanks for the welcome back, just the same!

18. Slack with Me

Slack with Me Regular Member

no no no... I meant maybe I'm the reason people are coming back!

Shees... I can't even get a joke through

haha

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Now there is a possibility. We needed you as fresh meat to attack the female species! LOL Especially now that they know you wear a size 12? triple E shoe, there will be no holes barred in keeping them from coming back!;)

20. Guest

Guest Guest

HA HA! Yep - I heard you were on board, Slack and I just had to come back to check things out! I DO have a weakness for shoes, too...