Search Engine Optimization Forums

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by AWS, Mar 2, 2012.

1. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    I opened this site originally a couple years ago. It started off good and then because of other ventures I didn't pay much attention to it so it died out rather quickly. A few weeks ago a domain I had a watch on became available so I snatched it up. I spent the next couple weeks working on the style, re-organizing the forums and getting it ready for re-launch.

Today it's officially done and I have opened it up again.

Without further ado I'd like to introduce

Search Engine Optimization Forums

If you have an account at Admin Addict any of my other sites you can use the same login to sign in to this site. All my sites are tied into an SSO to make it easier for users to access each site without multiple accounts.

If you want to login to the whole network at one time simply visit http://sso.bobschwarz.com and sign in with any username you use on any of my sites.

Hotmess, Dan Hutter and Brandon like this.
  2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    There seems to be a problem with my SSO. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm troubleshooting the problem now.

The SSO is now working. Don't have all the sites working, but, most are and the rest will be shortly.

3. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

Looks nice and clean. That single sign sounds cool. Now I have big ideas, lol.

Once I get some free time I'd like to join. I could seriously use some knowledge in the SEO department a lot of my current knowledge is just plain outdated.

4. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Yes it is. I don't have it setup as true SSO. The only real difference in it is you have to login to each site separately using one single username/password. If I had it in full SSO mode once you logged into one site you'd be logged into all.

If you have an account at any of my forums you can login to one you're not registered at by simply using your email address instead of username and your password and you'll be logged in.

Dan Hutter likes this.
  5. Hotmess

Hotmess Regular Member

I like the custom buttons for every specific category. Very very neat.

I' am shutting down now but I'll join tmr. I am afraid I won't be able to contribute, to say that my SEO knowledge is limited will be putting it lightly. Hopefully I can pick up a thing or two at SEO Forums

AWS likes this.
  6. Creaky

Creaky Regular Member

Site looks really good, never really understand a lot of SEO stuff so any help is good.