Question

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by Frogsong, May 29, 2009.

1. Frogsong

Frogsong Newcomer

First Name:
    Debra
    I asked this earlier today on the VBulletin.org site but so far no response.

I have banner ads on my site and I'm having a hard time keeping track of them all, when they expire and need to renew, having to PM them when they expire etc. Does anyone know of an easier way to do this. Something a little more automated so my brain doesn't have to work so hard? :lol:

2. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Basically, you're saying you have people who advertise at your site, but you're not sure of how to keep up of when to tell them that their advertising time has ended with you - am I right?

If I am, you can possibly jot it down on your note pad in your User Control Panel and set it where it reminds you on the date the advertiser's banner should be removed - if it possible.

Alternatively, you can set up a paid subscription where the advertisers will purchase a subscription and when it expires, it'll alert you. - I think this is possible.

3. Frogsong

Frogsong Newcomer

First Name:
    Debra
    Thank you Tom. I'll check out both of those possibilities. Anything to make my life easier.

4. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Great - good luck.

Keep me/us posted, too.

5. Wayne Luke

Wayne Luke Regular Member

6. Boss

Boss Resident Silly Man

First Name:
    Alex
    Bingo! Wayne hit the jackpot, I love using Google's tools for webmasters and alike. Free is always good and their stuff is top quality for free.

7. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    Yes, I third this, Frog. Take a look, maybe you'll feel better knowing you have these to do the work for you.

8. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Agreed, 100%. Google is great! :unhunh: