Premium Ahrefs, Moz, Grammarly Accounts starting with 19.99$ per month!

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by SeanFace101, Feb 12, 2018.

1. SeanFace101

SeanFace101 SQ Post Blogger

First Name:
    Sean
    Are you looking for the best SEO tools at the cheapest prices?

What SeoAccounts.net actually do?

SeoAccounts means the collective buying of premium accounts at a fraction of the original price. This helps light and medium users of SEO tools to use premium accounts which they might have otherwise not been able to purchase.

SeoAccounts.net is only available to a small selected group of people that can be trusted to use the club on a “fair use policy” agreement.

SeoAccounts provides the ultimate collection of over 40 SEO, content, keyword research, and market research tools for a super affordable price of only 19.99 USD on the first month, and 49.99$ after that. You can see the full list available at this cost at : https://seoaccounts.net/full-accounts-list/

You can save thousands of dollars every month using our SEO group buy tools. Our services include web design, web development, Social media marketing, SEO & more.

If you want to read more about our way of doing things please visit our FAQ page here : https://seoaccounts.net/faq/.

Finally, i have to point that this site SeoAccounts.net will never be INDEXED by Google, it was designed to be a PRIVATE COMMUNITY.

2. gallitin

gallitin Regular Member

First Name:
    Nathan
    What a great idea here!

I really want an SEMRush account, but can't justify the high monthly cost as a small startup business.

How does it work? Do I sign up then somehow share accounts with others? How is my data safe and not accessible by others if this is the case?

Alexa on your site is really low, is this something new? Any references?

Thanks for the information!