Never really properly introduced myself last time (''I have returned thread'', in a way).

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RobotFlamingo, Nov 2, 2011.

1. RobotFlamingo

RobotFlamingo Regular Member

Oh, hello there (again)!

It's been a few months since I was last here. 'Last here' = I was around for a few weeks, posted a bit, drifted away.
    meh, I decided to check in and look around today, see what had changed, and holy wow, I see that it has changed a lot. And so far, me gusta.
    afc00.deviantart.net_fs71_f_2010_270_f_6_me_gusta_icon_by_projectendo_d2zlsqe.jpg
    So I guess I'll have a go at introducing myself, I usually suck at doing so, however.
    I'm 18 (soon to be 19 :confused:, gah), I identify as androgyne, aromantic asexual, Furry, blah blah blah. I don't identify with too many things it seems.
    I'm usually a socially awkward anxious mess (really, I have some vicious anxieties :cry:), so forums are my kind of place, I usually manage to rack up thousands or posts from my postwhoring. Thus far, I have never officially 'left' any forums that I've joined..
    My moods and attitudes tend to shift, like anyone elses. From what I can tell, I have 3 distinct phases: I'm usually either: Playful, jokeful and social. Pissy, bitchy, passive-aggressive and jokeful. Or, blank and indifferent. (its usually blatantly obvious which state I'm in :help:)
    Did I mention that I'm just plain weird/eccentric? That's an important point. :mstickle: And Now I've run out of things to say, time to get out the Q&A factsheet:

Forename: Most people call me Phoe.
    Country of origin: United Kingdom.
    Residency: Still the UK, for now. :confused:
    Language(s) spoken: American English, dude.
    Height: I dunno, about 6 ft?
    Sex: No thanks.
    Orientation: Asexual.
    Religion: Just an an Ir- to that.
    Humor: Usually risque.
    Favorite music genre: Trance, and Europop. (Yes, I know its 2011. Sue me. :giggle:)
    Favorite foods: Any Italian cuisine.
    And drink: You offering? (Pepsi or Coca-Cola :p)
    Have you officially run out of things to say?: Yes.

Fin.

2. rosebud

rosebud Regular Member

Welcome to GF RobotFlamingo. Have seen some of your posts in the game threads, and commented on them. Hope to be reading many more of your posts.

3. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Welcome to the forums Phoe and thank you for that nice intro. :)
    Glad you came back, we'll always be around so if you need a break, we understand. :wavespin:

Enjoy the place