MSF Competition #1!

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by datrue_canadian, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datrue_canadian

datrue_canadian Regular Member

Help Design YOUR MSF Community!

You may have noticed that our themes have yet to be customized for our community. They are the default images that came with the skin, kinda boring eh? Do you wish you could have your part in customizing YOUR community? I am happy to announce that we are giving you that chance!

Attached to this thread, you will find all of the .gif files for the themes. The files are LAYERED so that should help you when using your chosen image editing software.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for logos to be created for each of the themes, that use the colour scheme for each theme. We want them to match and blend in overall. I.E. pink will not mesh with the "Classic Green" theme. It is preferred to use the current colours that are used in the .gif files to make your lives easier. If you are unsure how to find the exact colour match, please feel free to ask!

How big do the images have to be?

The current size of the files and images are what we will use. Should you wish to enlarge the images, please speak to an Administrator first.

How long will this contest last?

This contest will last 2 weeks, and will finish at noon (12pm) on November 16th, 2010. Submissions will be accepted in the SUBMISSIONS FORUM(link) up until that date and time. Please create a new thread, attach your files, and make sure you identify which theme the images are for! Your thread will only be visible to yourself and the Staff, so you dont have to worry about people stealing your ideas!

How will I know if I won? What will I get for my time?

Each thread created will be commented on by an Administrator to confirm reciept of your submission. This may take up to a couple hours to recieve, but we will get to every thread submitted before the cutoff, guaranteed!

For your time, we will be awarding all artists/creators of chosen images a 3 Month Premium membership. If you already are the proud holder of a Premium Membership, we will add on 3 months to your current subscription.

Who can I go to with questions/inquiries I may have?

If you have a question, inquiry, problem, or concern...Mike and/or Michelle would love to hear from you! You may find a link to our profiles by going to THIS LINK. We will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have! We won't bite either!

IMAGES FOUND ON NEXT POST

2. datrue_canadian

3. Jerlene

Jerlene Senseless Blogger

That's so weird. I was just going to do some icons for this forum then I saw this thread. I'm in.:)

4. datrue_canadian

glad to have you on board :)

I thought it would be nice to allow members to design the site they use everyday. Allow them to have more ties to the community than just posts :)

5. desalvionjr

desalvionjr Regular Member

we should have a clashing theme... just for teh lulz... and because desal likes clashing colours!

6. datrue_canadian

i dont think this will work...

7. datrue_canadian

BUMP - anyone else have anything to submit? just under a week to go!

8. desalvionjr

desalvionjr Regular Member

I randomly whipped up a vector logo for msf during school today.. will submit it later... assuming mods are able to participate (I dont think they are, but I will still submit it just to help out the community)
    Its just a vector file, so somebody can take it and convert it to a gif with a transparent background if they wish for the forums...

9. princezna8

princezna8 Regular Member

I will try but no promises... These two weeks have been pretty busy for me.

10. Hit

Hit Regular Member

I am a photoshopper, and I might try this out.

11. datrue_canadian

This contest ends in just under 48 hours!!!

12. krabbby

krabbby Regular Member

i better get crackin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.