MSF Community "Niche" - What should it be?

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by datrue_canadian, Jan 10, 2011.

1. datrue_canadian

datrue_canadian Regular Member

You all should have received this newsletter from me:

Hey Everyone,

Happy New Year!

You have told us before that you thought My Social Forum would be more appropriate if it was tailored to a "niche". We asked what niche's you, our members, thought would be an appropriate niche for MSF but we didnt receive any responses and that idea was kicked under the rug. I would like to open this option up again.

I am looking for your feedback. What niche do you think MSF should enter into? I am flexible and am open to any and all suggestions you may have. There is a thread in the "Community Discussions" forum where this can be discussed and suggestions made. Only serious suggestions please. A link to the discussion thread is below:

http://mysocialforum.com/showthread...-Niche-quot-What-should-it-be&p=4030#post4030

It is our goal that by tailoring our site to a specific niche will give MSF that "luster" it once had. It will become a community you, our members will be proud to visit and will enjoy spending time on.

Should this niche not follow as planned, we will go back to the drawing board, but we strongly hope this will be welcomed by you (our members), and will rekindle your interest in the old MSF glory.

Regards,

Mike ​

Please use this thread to post suggestions. Thank you!:

2. BillyG

BillyG Regular Member

I'm not sure, Mike. Nothing pops into my head right off, but I will keep my mind on it. It has to be something that the majority of members in this forum are interested in, or else everyone will lose interest. I'll think about it and let you know what I come up with.

Billy

3. desalvionjr

desalvionjr Regular Member

memes, surrounded by serious discussion?

4. BillyG

BillyG Regular Member

Memes? What's that?