Looking to buy IPB License

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by BoW BloodBath, May 13, 2012.

1. BoW BloodBath

BoW BloodBath Regular Member

First Name:
    jeff
    Im looking to purchase a IPB license within the next day or 2. Please send me an email at [email protected] with details. I will ONLY use paypal as a payment option. This protects me AND you.

2. Joan Weir

Joan Weir Regular Member

First Name:
    Joan
    got one with gallery and ipchat expires august 2012 looking for $100 with you paying the paypal fees

3. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Newcomer

First Name:
    Ken
    Don't bother with this one. I was going to sell my license to him and he backed out at the last minute. Neglects to respond to messages and emails in a timely manner then has the nerve to pin the blame on me. Apparently he is going to pay the money to IPB which is more than what I was offering everything for but whatever. I tried negotiating with him and everything, even reassuring him, just because I didn't have $25 in my bank account (I explained why) to renew prior to transferring the license, even though there is two months left on everything except IP.Gallery. The guy seems to be a bag of excuses.

After the initial response I had not hear from him until four (almost five) days later of which during that time I was holding the license expecting the sale to be finalized. When I finally did hear back he spouts that nonsense at me. I then sent two more replies and haven't heard back from him, more than likely he has already purchased his licenses from IPB/IPS.

To think I was going to let him have everything for $175 *shudder*, makes me glad he backed out as I can probably sell to someone that wants the core software plus Gallery, Blogs, Content and Downloads and get at least $250 for everything.

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_d35ab6047ea27c0c3af64aaec7a089c4.gif

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_d35ab6047ea27c0c3af64aaec7a089c4.gif