Looking for a good paid email solution (signup, or hosted)

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Copen-08, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Copen-08

Copen-08 Regular Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a good paid email solution to use a domain I got for email. I was using protonmail, but after their CEO decided to provoke hackers by calling them clowns, and then get wrecked (I think it's still going) I've decided to try to find a more mature solution.

I'm not really looking for super encryption, or anything. I just want a way to read emails that get sent to "[email protected]" on a nice and easy to manage UI that is from a company that promises not to sell my data, and gives me a easy way to access my emails on mobile. I'd also need more then 1 account, but only having 1 domain is fine. I already bought my domain though...

I tried Zoho, but after their services didn't let me use the domain I bought I emailed support and never got a reply (It's been about 2 days.)

Does anyone know of anything good for around $3 to $5 a month?

2. energeticpanty

energeticpanty Regular Member

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
    They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Wincho likes this.
  3. Wincho

Wincho Regular Member

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

4. Seahorsebonehead

Seahorsebonehead Regular Member

Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
    Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.