Just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by VonDoom, Jun 5, 2012.

1. VonDoom

VonDoom Regular Member

Ive always liked this forum's theme's and practical use of all the core XF features and plugins. Ive never really been a personal fan of Admin forums simply because the atmosphere has never really suited my tastes. But i find and have always found this community to suit my tastes much better.

Although i havent been around or visited in a good many months, its refreshing to see the community vibe is much the same as it was when Kaiser (sp?) founded AT.

Good to be back and i hope to catch everyone around the forum from time to time.

2. VonDoom

VonDoom Regular Member

Damn you dont even get a cpl minutes to edit typos? I take everything back.. This place sucks.. Kidding kidding.. :weluvxf:

3. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Kaiser is the old owner of this place, @Brandon owns it now.

Brandon likes this.
  4. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I'll take a look to see what the settings are at, you should at least have a couple hours to edit your post if needed. (half a day seems fair)

5. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

I don't go to a lot of admin forums for the same reason you specified, OP. Agreed! :)

Brandon likes this.
  6. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

If you want to help us improve and become a better community, feel free to come up new topics, or also, if you have a question, feel free to post it. We're a friendly bunch here, and we love to help out everyone.:grouphug:

Brandon likes this.