I've Switched to JaguarPC

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Webmist, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Webmist

Webmist Champion

First Name:
    Jen
    Been pretty impressed with them. With the economy going the way it is and seeing some restructure of verb-age used on the pricing of domains and hosting. I did a little shopping around and thought I'd put this one out there.

Jaguar PC

Any feedback or something I'm not seeing would be appreciated.

2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Let us know how it works out. Never heard of them before.

3. Webmist

Webmist Champion

First Name:
    Jen
    I've been with them actively a little over 4months now. So far I like them. Of course I don't run any big sites anymore. They're all personal now that I don't get to see a hosting company under pressure. Though I do like how they keep active in the forums and quick to respond with any issues.

4. Shyuan

Shyuan Regular Member

First Name:
    Shyuan
    I signed up with them. But I am not really happy with them because they were initially being so friendly and responsive (pre-sale). After making payments, their attitudes changed on the spot (post-sale). They became unresponsive and unfriendly. Still polite though. It's undeniable that their prices are very good and offer a wide range of control panels and also billing systems at very good prices. I had 3 VPSs with them, but left 1 now as I brought another two VPSs of mine to Hostgator and WiredTree. Will most likely to let this one last VPS hosted with them because I need the billing system and the control panel.

5. Webmist

Webmist Champion

First Name:
    Jen
    See I was with Hostgator and had the same issue, which is why I switched. I have a dedicated server and seem to always get a response to any questions almost immediately.

6. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

Any updates? I've taken a look at Jaguar PC before and was pretty impressed though reviews over at WHM are mixed.

Right now I'm with EZP, and they're pretty damn awesome it's just the price I'm not happy with. Almost most $200 is just a bit much to swallow when other providers are offering similar specs for $100-$120/mo. Jaguar PC Is the cheapest I've seen, $69/mo.

7. Webmist

Webmist Champion

First Name:
    Jen
    So far I have been pretty impressed. I haven't had any issues.