It is painful working with vBcover - iCart

Discussion in 'Community Forum Software' started by WEfail, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lionel

Lionel Regular Member

I had forgotten about that little fag.

2. Lionel

Lionel Regular Member

DivisionByZero if you are really suing that guy I'll gladly travel to Canada to tell my side of my encounter. A punk like that must be stopped.

3. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    easy with the derogatory names

4. WEfail

WEfail Regular Member

Seriously, did you just call me a lady?

Shame Lionel. Sad to see how you treat your customers. Calling me a fag now. Seriously. tsk tsk

You can run and tell that homeboy!

Be careful Brandon. lol

5. Lionel

Lionel Regular Member

you are not a customer but a low life dog with gay tendencies. You have been scamming your way thru the net since most people don't want to be involved in that they give in to you. And I'll tell you right now, I got all the time and resources to expose you as a major thief.

6. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Last warning guys..

Watch the derogatory terms..

7. WEfail

WEfail Regular Member

Lionel. I am not sure if I am more disappointed in myself for following along with your bait posts or the fact that you keep calling me gay and then took 5 minutes of your day to sign me up to some gay male site.

I am not the guy interested in males, thats Chris. Don't you follow www.cueblip-scammedme.com ? Hah, what am I asking, of course you do. You two guys are scamming people together from the looks of things on vBulletin.org . Divisionbyzero and vBcover working together. Atleast you have now managed to team up with another scammer, consistency is key.

I am surprised Brandon even lets you post here. You offer nothing factual, you are just a troll meant to drive traffic to the board.

I wrote a new blog about vBcover iCart modification showing how you signed me up for some gay sites early this morning. Congrats, another victory for you Lionel!

icart-details-vbcover-update-about-icart-review

Enjoy the read.

8. Lionel

Lionel Regular Member

I do not have time to waste. The mistake I made here was to call you a lady. Usually ladies are classy and you are far from that. Now you joined a gay site and you accused me? Wow. Keep it up. If you have time to waste why don't you go hang out in a gay bar in Ontario. You'll be in good company. Only a transvestite like you has time to register multiple usernames and troll all over. Be careful you don't put that community against you.

9. WEfail

WEfail Regular Member

You win.

10. Lionel

Lionel Regular Member

This is not about winning. You have your problem with other vendors determined to expose you also, face the music and don't allude to my name. I am Lionel and known as Lionel all over. I do not need to hide behind multiple pseudos to inject some venom.

11. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I've banned @Lionel for repeated personal attacks on our members. This is not the way I conduct business, and I can't believe you've acted this way either..O.o
    It looks like I made the right decision by not recommending your products in the past.
    Time to grow up and act like a MAN, but then again, maybe you are very young.. At least that's the way you've came off in this thread. :thumbsdown:

12. WEfail

WEfail Regular Member

Yea, Lionel is pretty upset at himself. He started lashing out via the PM system here saying he is going to contact my family about me and expose me for being gay.

I don't get it. Like I said to him in one of my final replies

But this is well beyond a refund now.

13. GasMan320

GasMan320 Regular Member

Good call on the ban. It's ridiculous that someone who runs a front facing online business as Lionel does would be so quick to insult and ridicule someone who paid him money.

Anyone who searches for vBCover or iCart and reads this will be wise to think twice before paying Lionel for any product or service. When I check on reviews I don't usually let one sway me but what I do let sway my decision is how the company or individual responds to a bad review. Lionel's response here makes certain that I would never purchase any product or service that he was selling, regardless of the quality of the product itself.

AWS, WEfail and Brandon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.