How much of your revenue is purely from sites like Clickbank?

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by Glcameron, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Glcameron

Glcameron The Social Media Guru You Go To

I know this may seem like a question that has been asked a million times over but I just have to know how much of your revenue is purely from affiliate sites like Clickbank?

There a quite a few of you online entrepreneurs able to turn any advertising company into a quick profit. My question for you fantastic entrepreneurs is, how do you implement the advertisements set forth by a company such as Clickbank and Commission Junction without making them seem like an advertisement?

Do you simply turn the advertisement links?

Or, do you implement information into images?

Clickbank and other affiliate advertisers have capture my attention over the duration of the holidays simply because of the amount of Revenue that is being generated two forms and blogs. My question to you fantastic users, is how do you go through the process of adding affiliates with such comprehensive products onto a forum at which the users are used to simply discussing variable Topix based on the niche that you're forum covers?

2. rodserd

rodserd Regular Member

Zero, but I haven't monetized any of my stuff.

3. PassiveHybrid

PassiveHybrid Regular Member

I've made nothing from Clickbank.

I tried to use them about a year ago and no one bit. The way that people sell any products from them has to be very deceptive in nature.