How Much Money Do You Make From Hubpages or Triond

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by carlalexander, Jun 5, 2013.

1. carlalexander

carlalexander Regular Member

In order to generate easy and legitimate backlinks, I was thinking of starting to write on either Triond or hubpages, but how much money do you make averagely from these sites? :)

2. nafretiti

nafretiti Regular Member

I've not made much from these two sites at all, from Triond I've made maybe like 50 cents a month enough to reach the pay out and sometimes I don't even do that, it isn't worth the effort. As far as hubpages I'm not sure because I haven't tried to write more then what I already have on there and which totally reminds me that I should probably write something on there and get my ratings up, I've been sort of lazy lately. Hubpages may be worth it but however Triond is not and is a waste of time unless you can get over a million people to view and like your stuff.

3. nafretiti

nafretiti Regular Member

Only way to earn from Hubpages I thought was for getting into the amazon advertiser program? I could be wrong but I've no idea, I'm going to try and post there again maybe, Google also denied my blog which I'm not sure why but ah well Google and their darned rules, it's so hard to get into that advertisement and I've been searching for other sorts of ads to use instead.

4. mscuban

mscuban Regular Member

Ahh.. I was hoping to see more interaction in this thread. Have you heard of another website called Bubblews? Their method of content writing is amazing. That's what I use and the earning is off the charts in a good way.

5. Asumter

Asumter Regular Member

It really depends on how much time and effort you put into writing as well as incoming traffic. I have written a little over 50 articles on triond in the course of 3 months and have an aggregate of maybe 3,000 views or less. I have earned $1.02. There are people on the site that has written thousands of articles and I'm quite certain they make a lot more. Triond is known for not paying much.

I am also a contributotr for Yahoo Contributor Network. I have writtern 11 articles that are featured on Yahoo! Voices and I have received 160 views and earned $0.24. I also write for Wikinut as well but the best is Bubblews. I have written 433 articles and have received nearly 42,000 views and have earned almost $500.00. So, you should definitely try Bublews if you want to make some money but for back links and promoting, try Wikinut because you will be allowed to add links. On those other sites, you are not allowed to post links or promote/advertise.

6. deansaliba

deansaliba Regular Member

I have made about $0.40 from Triond and about $0.10 from Hubpages. I stopped using them because I found sites that pay much more. Triond was useless for me as most of the sites they published my articles on were blacklisted so I could no promote them with social media sites.

7. rodserd

rodserd Regular Member

TBH, the best way to get legitimate backlinks is to become a major player in your field. For example, if you do a video games blog, make useful, content-rich comments on other video game blogs and sites. Not only will this get you a backlink (in most cases you can add a link to your comment, just don't spam), but people who frequent those blogs will see a sample of your writing style, and will click on your link if they like it.

Additionally, once you have a reputation for knowing your subject, you can offer or sometimes even be asked, to write guest columns for more mainstream publications. Let Game Informer or your subject matter's equivalent do the advertising for you.