How many hours a day are you online in your forum?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by webaficionado, Mar 30, 2013.

1. CM30

CM30 Regular Member

Quite a few hours. Not sure how many, probably about 4 or 5.

2. Big al

Big al Regular Member

I notice a drop off in activity over the weekend on many websites. Do many of you use this "quiet time" to work on your sites?

3. ford1001

ford1001 Regular Member

I try to spend as much time as possible on my forum but with real world issues I get maybe 1-2 hours a day max. I guess I really need to improve upon this and really work on getting my forum more active.

4. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

I'm moving today, so I won't have internet until Monday/Tuesday, but usually our traffic and posts/new threads are higher on weekends than weekdays because most of our members are out of work or school and have a lot of free time to post, but sometimes during the week, we'll see a spike in new posts/threads.

5. Superboy

Superboy Most Likely, I'm Insane.

Ehh for me, i am there pretty much all throughout the day...be it through the PC, the tablet, the phone or whatever xD

6. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Do you use tapatalk on your phone like I do? I'm always receiving alerts throughout the day, so the app is nice to stay up to date with everything that's going on with your forum at all times. I only post via Tapatalk if I'm away from my laptop or something.

7. Febian

Febian Regular Member

I spend about 3-4 hours a day on my forum, mostly for replying thread and creating new topic
    Only on weekend I spend my time fully for code, fixing something or add new forum functionality

8. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Now that my laptop is fixed, the screen was broken, I'm spending more time on my community? How many hours though? It varies especially since I'm sometimes hanging out with my friends or my fiance.

9. Searchnaija

Searchnaija Questlot

First Name:
    Questlot
    When am not at work, I am always online in my forum. To check for post that needs moderation.