Hi, Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Asumter, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Asumter

Asumter Regular Member

My name is Angelica, and I am 26 years of age from a diminutive town in Florida. I have been working from home for 3 years - on and off- but it wasn't until a year ago that I decided that I would work from home full-time. I'm elated to have made that decision because I absolutely love what I do. I am an independent author, freelance writer, affiliate marketer, and independent contractor. I am also the founder of the Virtual Employment Agency, SumterVille (Magazine), the Virtual Employment Forum, and an online jewelry boutique, A.N.S Jewels.

Currently, I am a college student in pursuit of a Bachelor of Science degree in English Education. I contrive to become a teacher as well as an internet entrepreneur. Once I started a forum, I went in search of blogs and forums to learn more about it. I discovered this fourm through a promo forum and I'm glad I can now learn more about what I got myself into.

Big al likes this.
  2. Big al

Big al Regular Member

@Asumter. Welcome to AT. It is nice to meet you and a very nice introduction. You seem like a busy girl. I hope you enjoy AT. :agreed:

I like your name Angelica- 'Of the angels'

3. Asumter

Asumter Regular Member

Thank you! And I hope so as well. :)

Big al likes this.