HBO Forum

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by kilcher, Jan 4, 2011.

1. kilcher

kilcher Regular Member

Name: HBO Forum
    Link: http://hboforum.com
    Description: Forum for discussing HBO original programming like True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, etc. and movies.
    Other Information: Very excited about this website, it's an excellent domain name and I love the software/style (XenForo / Flexile Dark) I'm using on it. I really think this will do well if I can get some activity going. So please join and post! :)

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Looks nice, Except for the keyword stuffing ;) Good luck, you have alot of forums, but this one looks the best.:)

3. Trealix

Trealix Gamer

Sounds cool, how can you manage all those forums though?

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

I was thinking that lol.

5. SpacewardAsh

SpacewardAsh Lurking From Space

First Name:
    Ashley
    Another Xenforo user then eh? Good luck with your forum there, but I think you should either merge some forums or make use of sub-forums to cut down your index page length.

6. kilcher

kilcher Regular Member

The keywords at the top are temporary and I'll probably take them down now. I was going to see if they'd give me a boost on the SE's but I don't know that it's really done much.

Well, I really only have one that's busy. And that one has a good team of mods that takes care of most issues.

I know there are quite a few forums on my HBO forum and may look at cutting down on them soon. We're starting off a little slow so if anyone is interested in joining I'd sure appreciate it!