Hallo. Former Owner of the Merged Site =) Wanted to Say Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrianH, Mar 7, 2004.

1. BrianH

BrianH Regular Member

Hey guys,
    I can't express to you how much I love Aliensoup, and me and Alien have been working hard for over 6 weeks to secure the merge. The former site, which unless Alien has already revealed I can't say, was a Tech Review Site I started. However, I kind of lost interest in the Review part of it, and just wanted a forum. I didn't have the time to manage it since I have alot of other commitments, so, now its here =) Gonna take some time to get used to the new forum names (like, Newb Hatchery, hehe), but all in all, I couldn't have asked for a better place to have all our old posts. The majority of the old members will be coming to AlienSoup, so its good. Anyways, thats about it, hiya!

2. lobo

lobo Guest

Hola, BrianH!

Nice to meet Ya there! :beer:

Life is terrible thing ... so ... now You should be ready to meet Prox! :eek:

3. BRiT

BRiT Regular Member

Hejsan! Nice to have you onboard, and looking forward to meeting all the 'new' old members...

4. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

i dunno lobo, i think the owner of the new acquisition ( :lol: ) is probably exempt from the customary probing...

hello and welcome, it's great to have all of you. i certainly hope a good number of your members make the hop over here, nothing but good can come of it!

5. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hey thanks for saying hi, I appreciate that. :) You've been a good guy to speak with.

Yeah, we can spare him the probing.. Though his get-out-of-probe-free card still expires after a while just like anybody else! We can't have people getting complacent and start a rebellion now can we? :lol:

6. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Welcome BrianH. I dunno who's more excited about the merge... us, for all of the new changes we'll be seeing around here in the user base, or you, for having a fresh new home for all of your work. :)

I really think this will be a win-win situation for everyone, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

7. koehiir

koehiir Regular Member

:welcome: now that I know you'll tech types, and that probably means some serious computing power - JOIN ALIENSOUP'S FOLDING@HOME TEAM!! It won't take too many more computers to get us back into the top 100. details on folding@home and the team are down in geek central subfolder folding@home.

8. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Yeah, I figure 3 good techie users should easily catapult us back into the top 100, and I think 10-15 could have us seriously challenging top 50 again.