Free Complete AR15 Lower Receiver Promotion.

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by 50calray, Jan 9, 2010.

1. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    It's almost time for my site's annual promotional give away. Each year I give away one complete AR15 lower receiver. This promotion is free for my members and membership is free. All you have to do is earn points by posting and who has the most wins. I will also offer a 2nd and 3rd place prize as well.

**You must be at least 18yrs old, live in the U.S. and comply with state and local laws. I'm willing to ship the receiver and parts separately in order to help comply with other state and local laws such as California. Also, the AR15 lower receiver is the actual registered firearm and can only be shipped using a FFL dealer. So the winner will need to supply a copy of their local dealer's FFL License. Once your dealer receives the receiver he will notify you and transfer it to you.**

1st place prize parts:

DPMS forged lower receiver
    RRA lower parts kit
    4 position collapsible stock
    Magpul trigger guard
    Magpul adjustable pistol grip

Info thread for further updates:
    Semiautorifles Annual AR15 Receiver Promotional Give-Away! - Semiauto Rifles

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_7f96fa88376ac238c6f8723e564886b6.jpg

Lugnut likes this.
  2. kev

kev Regular Member

Humm, an ar15 lower? Now that sounds like a prize worth trying for. I can always use another ar. My bushmaster is a little lonely. It only has the AK and sks to keep it company.

3. Boss

Boss Resident Silly Man

First Name:
    Alex
    I envy both of you, I had a chance at getting an AR for 500 from a guy a few months ago. Because of the economy he had to sell his guns. He also had a Remington 700 in absolute pristine condition with an after-market scope and after-market bi-pod. That was up for 900, or 1000. I actually passed up on the offers made to me, because I really didn't need the guns, yet, but I also felt bad for the guy if I took two of his beauties away.

Though, you could pretty much make anything into a weapon with the proper skillset. I recall one of you two mentioning something about M1 Garands? :D

4. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Awesome contest bud, I wish I had a gun to fit that :D

5. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    Just wanted to let people know today starts our annual AR15 lower receiver promotion!! This promotion will run January 20th through April 29th.

1st place: Complete AR15 lower receiver

2nd place: Ranger Field Bag or Pack, Army Digital. Constructed of PVC with a waterproof lining. Measures 36x17x12.

3rd place: Range/Bug Out Bag, Army Digital Removable Divider Shoulder Strap, Army Digital 13x9.5x 4"

More info:

Semiautorifles Annual AR15 Receiver Promotional Give-Away! - Semiauto Rifles

6. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    good luck with it Ray :)

7. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    Thanks

8. DocEldridge

DocEldridge Newcomer

First Name:
    Doc
    I like your giveaway contest idea. I may try to do the same. Do you think it increases traffic or just a good perk for your users?