Forums with ZERO content..

Discussion in 'Community Forum Software' started by Black Angel, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Black Angel

Black Angel Regular Member

What do you think of the admins who either advertise or get a post exchange for a forum that they JUST opened, or that has very little or ZERO content at all?

2. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Regular Member

If a admin advertises a forum with no content at all (announcement forum full of rules and open topic don't count) tells me he/she won't be very active as all new forums being advertise should have a good hand full of topics even if the admin started them all.

3. NBK*Twitch

NBK*Twitch Regular Member

I think it is funny. Its like they depend on advertising forums for members. Which will never work. They are great for keeping the activity going,but other then that,they are not helpful.(Well you do get backlinks aswell)

4. Black Angel

Black Angel Regular Member

I agree, and to be honest, I hate it, because it is like they expect you to do their work for them.

I had one a long time ago with this guy who saw my exchange thread on Advertisement Central, and wanted 100/100 posts.. I looked at his forum and the only posts there were, were those from spambots..

Since then I made a point of going no higher than 25 unless it is a 3/3 daily exchange. I honestly don't know why people even bother with making a forum, if they aren't going to stick with it and put in the work needed to get it off the ground..

5. Corza

Corza Regular Member

You gotten at least have one topic in each forum so new members have something to post about