Enchanted to make your acquaintance... :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MissLeo, Jan 14, 2001.

1. Al

Al Regular Member

Oh Mth,

Don't be jealous. Your still the bestest in my book. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  2. KNSinatra

KNSinatra Regular Member

But, Aaaaal. Hrmpt. Now *I'm* jealous.

------------------
    En fuego, bebe.

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by KNSinatra on January 15, 2001 at 10:06 PM]</font>

3. zmifwaf

zmifwaf Regular Member

Welcome to the soup, MissLeo.

------------------
    Hindsight is always 20-20. But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy. --Mustaine

4. ukliam

ukliam Regular Member

blah... I just cant win

5. MissLeo

MissLeo Regular Member

zmifwaf & mthrlangl: thank you .
    ukliam: chin up! .
    (Have to get used to the UBB Code - very like html yet not *bites nails*)

------------------
    You will hear thunder and remember me, and think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the colour of hard crimson, and your heart, as it was then, will be on fire...
    http://members.theglobe.com/missleo18/specialclouds.html

6. MissLeo

MissLeo Regular Member

Now that is a sweet and warm welcome indeed . Your impression about me being quite crazy is precise and correct - but don't tell the locals please - have to maintain some semblance of normality tee hee! . HmmH..yip..August baby - Toulouse, southern France. I now live happily in sunny South africa for a period with my diplomat Papa and the family. Cancerians (Human Crabbies) are lovely, sweet sensitive creatures with astounding multi-faceted personalities and just enough wickedness to make them interesting . I absolutely look forward to chatting to you and everyone here for quite some time to come. Thankies again.

------------------
    You will hear thunder and remember me, and think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the colour of hard crimson, and your heart, as it was then, will be on fire...

7. Chimpi

Chimpi Regular Member

Well I, too, am a cancer. Does that mean I'm gonna get cancer? .
    hehe

Anyway, yeah, call on JH. He's cool!! .
    So are the others, but JH, well, look at the name. JH... So sincere and cool and suave! Dontcha think?

------------------
    Sit back, buckle up, and strap yourself in...this will be a bumpy ride on the joy ride!
    Hey, it's the least I can do, and you know that's all I do
    Justin's Swing Palace

8. JHowse

JHowse Regular Member

The funny part is that is pretty dead on. You forgot the introverted, slightly shy tendancies, too. That's what gives us the "innocent" look that we may choose to use to our advantage if we must.

I'm a July baby, but not from France....more like born in Chattanooga, TN, of all places. I currently live in Florida. I hear South Africa is actually quite a modern, industrialized country.

------------------
    Does driving a car from Saturn make me an alien?

I'm just a quick pee. - liltaz, fastest pee in the West!

That which does not make me barf, makes me stronger - possum37, fugly.net guru.

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by JHowse on January 16, 2001 at 04:50 PM]</font>

9. mthrlangl

mthrlangl Regular Member

Pfffft.

------------------
    "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help." ~ Calvin

10. JHowse

JHowse Regular Member

MissLeo,

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you here. Nice picture! You are very attractive. . Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time at the soup. We are a crazy bunch, here, but I get the distinct feeling that you will fit right in. . By the way, you must be a summer baby, since you are a Leo, yes? I am, too, as I'm a Cancer. Anyway, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call on me.

JH

------------------

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by JHowse on January 16, 2001 at 12:37 PM]</font>

11. MissLeo

MissLeo Regular Member

Actaually Jon, I've seen Crabbies scurrel for their designer shells and hide there and will not be tempted to come out no matter what! Stubborn, self-willed little creatures too and if I were not a vegetarian, I'd catch them all and suck out their cute lil leggies as seafood eaters do *eg* HmmH of course "being a "Cancer" does not mean you'll get cancer silly . Cancer is the latin word for Crab - and one goes to hunt for these deliciously individual creatures by the light of the silveru moon *The Lioness goes a hunting* .
    Umm..yip I'm a Frenchie and a patriot to the very core of my lioness-heartie *shouts a loud "Vive La France!"* South africa is a very modern country, both technologically,educationally and financially and to be honest (excepting for the crime rate being high due to poverty I think) exquisitely beautiful. I've been here 7 months now and intend learning Afrikaans and Zulu and just enjoying my stay until Papa (hopefully) gets transferred back home. Apparently most of the Abductees (that's cuties, Jason!) are American? Laters . *wavies goodbye*

------------------

12. WaterB

WaterB Regular Member

:: Points at ukliam and laughs ::

i'm so staying out of this one..

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by WaterB on January 17, 2001 at 02:55 AM]</font>

13. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Oh I did something "cuties"!

YES!

------------------
    -Administrator / Owner
    "Everything was true. God was an astronaut. Oz really is over the
    rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed

14. JHowse

JHowse Regular Member

Interesting analysis of the crab. Am I going to have to hide, now? . I've heard all about South Africa from my brother who has been there when his shiped stopped in port, down there. .

------------------

15. MissLeo

MissLeo Regular Member

Jason: *nods* This whole place is cuties (and you made it, I believe)
    Jon: Crabbies are said to be quite mad tee hee! Cackling with laughter the one minute and raining sorrow onto the world the next *gets her umbrella and earplugs as she goes a-hunting* Mama adores cuisine de la mer and all the pot needs is THAT crabby *points at you* *giggle*

------------------

16. JHowse

JHowse Regular Member

*frightened* I think this one knows me already. . No, not the crab pot....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! &lt;Monty Python voice&gt;RUNAWAYRUNAWAY&lt;/Monty Python voice&gt; .

------------------

17. MissLeo

MissLeo Regular Member

HmmmH...Methinks Mama will have to settle for a crabless pot this time *makes a note that Crabbies who drive their cars from Saturn and are NOT aliens (coz aliens are green) can run very fast! *pant-pant* .

------------------

18. JHowse

JHowse Regular Member

I *can* run, too. . I have to so that I can play soccer without dying. . After a game, I'm definitely panting. .

------------------

19. KNSinatra

KNSinatra Regular Member

Miss Leo, I'm just curious since i'm sure you'd know -- what do the stars have to say about a Virgo like me? .

------------------
    En fuego, bebe.

20. ukliam

ukliam Regular Member

And me... .