EMERGENCY REQUEST

Discussion in 'Graphics Requests' started by SanityCore, Jul 27, 2011.

1. SanityCore

SanityCore Newcomer

My request is rather unusual but I'm desperate and other forums with graphics areas haven't completed my request in over two weeks. Really need the help to anyone that can help me. Would be extremely helpful and I'll be your best friend forever awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_a126775f17079cfb314479850356beec.png
    Here's the deal, I work at tennis camps this whole summer as an instructor. We like to tell the younger kids (ages 5-12) the story of the ball monster. A junior tennis player from the 1970's that turned into a ball monster and still haunts the club. This week they demand proof! I was hoping I could give you one of several pictures from various places at the club and you could edit it with a person that has skin like the color of tennis balls. I picture him somewhat menacing looking but not tooo scary, and as real as possible. THIS IS FOR THE KIDS! So you should do it awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_5a3e44af5d06eae209a81906a93f40da.png

Just a normal picture, (might be able to get one with a person in it) and just make the person look like a ball monster (however your imagination might think that looks like), skin the color of the tennis balls, maybe fuzzy like tennis balls, etc.

And if at all possible by FRIDAY? Reeeaallly need it

here's the facebook page of the tennis club, it has some pictures there, pick whatever you want to work with. And thanks in advance guys
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More!/pages/Bak...b/320414245148

I think it would be best that for whatever picture you choose and after you add the monster into it, make it darker so it looks like i took the picture at night time, and you can kind of distort it in a way that it blends into the picture and the kids wont be able to tell if its real or not. Like, for example, if someone supposedly caught a picture of bigfoot they might only catch his backside, or something, ya know? Whatever you think will work guys just trying to fool the 12 year olds here haha.

Here's some help a friend gave me, as you can see, this will not pass!
    The guy has his arms up, and needs to be more scary looking, the lighting needs to be more even, and his skin more dark to match the time of night.
    http://i.imgur.com/iBCV5.jpg