Easy Way To Earn 50$+ A Day!

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by StevenF50, Feb 16, 2011.

1. StevenF50

StevenF50 Regular Member

AWSurveys
    Earn 50$+ a day from completing shot reviews and a couple of referrals. You get 6$ on your welcome review. Every month you can complete a review that enters you in a contest to win 1000$! They say easy money is impossible, they are very wrong. This is easy money into your bank. It's been known that this is main income to some people! This is legit and does work. Search around and you'll find that everyone says it works, you can also take my word for it! So why not sign up today and earn easy money? No matter how busy you are you can find time for a couple of short reviews. Payments can be transferred with paypal,alertpay or by check(U.S only for check).
    AWSurveys

2. DevilKid

DevilKid Regular Member

Hmm.. Good website, but you shouldn't give out your referral link like that. :(

3. Wonderkid

Wonderkid Regular Member

Good website.

4. Gamrpro

Gamrpro Regular Member

I've actually tried this website and I believe its a scam...If you do some research you'll find out. Tons of articles explaining it is.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been paid from it before, I know it's not a scam :)

6. DevilKid

DevilKid Regular Member

But they get your personal information from the surveys... so I don't trust them :(

7. StevenF50

StevenF50 Regular Member

It is in no way a scam. DevilKid it's obvious you haven't joined the site as they are not survey's that ask for person details they are simply reviews.

8. DevilKid

DevilKid Regular Member

But the word "Survery" haunts me a lot.. I once did a survey -> had to pay £50 just for it :|... Not trusting them anymore

9. fluffybunny

fluffybunny Regular Member

This is not a discussion about surveys. It's an advertisement for their site through his referral link. If this keeps going off from what it's supposed to be for without a valid reason I will trash the topic.

Got it?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

MOD rage right thar.

Either way, keep it on topic and stop talking about past experiences with other surveys.

11. StevenF50

StevenF50 Regular Member

Let's just say they don't ask for any details. I'm still earning from this. Sign up now and enter the March contest to have a chance to win 500$ as well as a guaranteed 1$.

12. hooda

hooda Regular Member

I didn't get.. Do i know which referral URL from that i can earn .