Don't You Wish You Could Be Me?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OutlawStarwind, Apr 24, 2003.

1. OutlawStarwind

OutlawStarwind Regular Member

Well hello, my name is Tyler, I'm the webmaster, founder, editor-in-chief and president of NIntendo United (http://www.nintendo-united.com), some of you may know me from my old website, Next Generation Nintendo or Destination-N.

I've been into gaming my entire life and have been a loyal Nintendo follower.

I'm 17 years old, and madly in love with a woman named Kirsti (You'll learn all about her).

I'm also into eWrestling, wrestling, and that's about it I think...

Well if you have any questions lemme know.. if not.. whatever.

Later.

2. OutlawShadow

OutlawShadow Regular Member

I've learned alot about Kirsti...you all will eventually.

Welcome to the new WG, tyler!

3. OutlawStarwind

Heh, thanks.

By the way, cool signature image.

4. xenoblade

xenoblade Regular Member

Weclome aboard.:)

5. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

Hello, Tyler.....I guess you remeber me too, ehh?

6. OutlawStarwind

Yes yes I Do... Slightly, we never really talked all that much. But I remember the name and that you worked for GE back when it was with my website (I think.)

7. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

Yes, you hosted GE's PHPBB forums that DarkPhoenix (now codePhoenix.) and you co owned together. I was a "Super Moderator" for the boards (although SMods don't exist in PHPBB, the reason I use the term super mod, is because in PHPBB you are a moderator, but you modded all forums in that board....In VB's, which is what powers the current board at Wired Gamers, you are able to move the username into super mod, which moderates ALL forums. So, PHPBB mods are basicly mods, unless the admins do it differently....Most admins do a group moderation list [usually all forums are modded by these groups], but most do it the old fasioned way, individual mods [usually modded to the forum the mod chooses, just like in VB's.])

8. OutlawStarwind

Thank you for the forum lesson :-P.

Well yeah I remember you, but I don't remember co-owning the forums, I just hosted them on my website and coined them as the official forums for Destination-N... that was until GE Left me behind.. But I do have to thank Wildcard and whatnot (even though Wildcard flooded me on MSN the other day for no apparent reason) because if all that didn't happen and I was still trying to work with Destination-N and GE together.. I wouldn't be working on Nintendo United... but who knows maybe GE and NU (and WG *wink wink*) can be affiliates one day.

9. Bluehemp123

Bluehemp123 Regular Member

Welcome to WiredGamers ... :)

10. OutlawStarwind

Thanks bluehemp :-D

11. Buster

Buster Regular Member

Hi there Ty my man, seems to me your an intersting fella, glad you've joined the forums.

I'm Buster................just pausing for comments from the peanut gallery. You'll understand what I'm talking about soon enough. Anyway, hope you have fun on the forums and don;t be an idoit like master.

12. i¢eqüeen8

i¢eqüeen8 Regular Member

well, as soon as i read the title "dont you wish you could be me?" i imediatly thought no. and i still stand by that. hehehe;) but, welcome!

13. OutlawStarwind

Heh, well that's sort of my catch phrase if that makes any sense... I got it from a few people saying "Tyler I wish I could be you" or "Tyler, sometimes I think I should be you"... Get it :D It means nothing, but its something that people can Identify me by.

Either way, thanks Icequeen.