Don't Bully Me

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Allan, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Don't Bully Me is a new forum designed to support and to inspire people that have been bullied or are being bullied. Bulling is something that has become and epidemic every where across that globe. Some people feel left out, not wanted and their life doesn't matter, We are here to let them know that everything matters. We tell stories that will hopefully inspire others. We are also here to help support those that need it. We are a brand new community and need your help to grow and inspire everyone that no matter what someone says or does, Just say Don't Bully Me.

Big al likes this.
  2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    That's a great topic for a forum. There are millions of children and adults that are bullied every day.

Allan likes this.
  3. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Thank you this was something I dealt with as a child. I posted about myself to show others it's ok to talk about what you went through. We just hope others will be able to benefit from the experiences of others. I also like how you included since we are just as much at risk.

Big al likes this.
  4. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Don't Bully Me is a new site designed at bring awareness and support. We understand that this is something not easy to discuss but I can post what I went through then anyone can. We want everyone to know they are not alone. Stop in check us out and read some posts that is all we ask.

Big al likes this.
  5. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We have some great discussions that you are more then welcome to take part of, we want to hear from everybody. Talking and discussing about Bullying will bring awareness. This is something that we are going to make happen. So if you have a couple of minutes we would love to have you as a member and help bring that awareness to as many as we can.

6. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We had some minor setbacks but are back and looking great. All we need is you to help us create this great community. We still have our core beliefs on wanting to bring awareness and inspiration to everyone we can reach.

7. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We want Don't Bully Me to be a great place for members to hang out with any worries. We have many general topic forums as well as specific topics. We want to engage everyone in to wanting to post and have a good time. We also want to make sure that we spread the word about bullying. Stop on over join and chat with us.

8. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We wanted to let you know that we are still hear, still looking for active members. We have been slow but hoping with your help that will pick up. We have many other discussions ongoing to. We are dedicated to making everyone feel that they are apart of something greater then just being a member.